Clemson or UAT???

AE 91

Bama (i.e. refs) engineer a late TD score to make it look competitive but just like the last six Iron Bowls this will be over in the 3rd quarter.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to the game. I wish I could get there early enough to avoid the nightmare traffic.

Doesn't look like thats a viable option.

Clemson by 3 30. Saw you left out the second digit. Welcome.

I see this going downhill fast for bama. I don't know why.

Im seeing 17-20 point margin of victory. I see Clemson kicking their butt on the offensive side of the ball and their defense keeps bama very tame on offense.

Clemson 27

:ua: 17

...and it could be worse.

:au::homer:

Gonna be a tight game. $aban will have this boys playing loose. Bowden's anus is going to be tight enough to turn coal into diamonds. BUT he just might have enough talent to overcome his uptightness. I'll say anything over a touch on either side is a surprise.

I am pulling for AUBURN on a Lake.... by 10... over the ROLL over TURDS

C L E M S O N... T I G E RRRRRR S!

Also known as Auburn with a lake. When they beat bamar, do we get to count that as the streak? I'm sure they'll count the streak as broken if they pull off a miracle.

Well, when the Tigers wins, I say we at least count it as a moral victory. Bama understands those....

Clemson 24, Bama 14, for no particular reason except gut feelings

...And if Julio catches one of those touchdowns, they already start reserving their rooms for their "return visit to Atlanta in Dec 6th" :big:

C L E M S O N... T I G E RRRRRR S!

Also known as Auburn with a lake. When they beat bamar, do we get to count that as the streak? I'm sure they'll count the streak as broken if they pull off a miracle.

Well, when the Tigers wins, I say we at least count it as a moral victory. Bama understands those....

Clemson 24, Bama 14, for no particular reason except gut feelings

...And if Julio catches one of those touchdowns, they already start reserving their rooms for their "return visit to Atlanta in Dec 6th" :big:

That was the question I was going to pose. It's not a matter of who will win this game because we have pretty much a consensus, but what straw will bamar grasp as an indicator of their return to greatness starting the next weekend?

I was listening to the radio on the way home from a Scout meeting tonight. I jumped into the middle of an interview so I don't know who they were talking to but it was in reference to the Clemson game. The 'expert' said that bamar doesn't have enough to deal with Clemson right now but that they'll be a juggernaut in college football in two years. Kool-aid, radio style

I hope I don't jinx it but I think and hope the score will be Clemson 31, Alabama 14.

Something tells me the game will start out sluggish but by halftime Clemson will start to pull away and by the 3rd quarter Clemson will have taken control of the game after pounding Bama's defense on the ground and through the air.

ANYTIME I can cheer against Alabama I do. Go Clemson! What is Alabama's record against the Bowdens (yes, we can include tatertot in there too)? Anyone know?

I'm going to the game. I wish I could get there early enough to avoid the nightmare traffic.

Doesn't look like thats a viable option.

Clemson by 3.

BG...is that a picture of Julio Jolding all that money on your sig?

I love the SEC and I have some family members who are Bama fans, so when I was really young I could sometimes pull for Bama when they weren't playing Auburn. But those days are gone. I never pull for the Tide unless it will benefit Auburn.

I'm looking for Clemson to win this one by two scores.

Clemson should win, hope they win.

But they won't be ready and bammer has something to prove.

They may beat Clemson by at least 10, this is nicky's baby orchestrated all by him.

How many recruits will be at this game from Georgia?

Clemson should win, hope they win.

But they won't be ready and bammer has something to prove.

They may beat Clemson by at least 10, this is nicky's baby orchestrated all by him.

How many recruits will be at this game from Georgia?

uat has been "having something to prove" for about the last 6-7 years, and even the uat fans are still waiting....

All I have to say is NO WAY I'M EVER ROOTIN' FOR THE TURDS.........SOooooooooooooo

GO CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally understand, and wouldn't expect anything else. I feel the same way about Auburn. Go "Little yellow school bus".

Ohh yeah, I forgot. In addition to the downtown connector having major construction, the Alabama and Clemson crowd will have some neighbors.

ESPN, Clemson and Alabama will also be joined downtown with dragoncon (imagine thousands of grown men dressed up like Superman/Stormtroopers/Frodo etc.), and the Black Gay Pride Festival.

Have fun y'all.

Ohh yeah, I forgot. In addition to the downtown connector having major construction, the Alabama and Clemson crowd will have some neighbors.

ESPN, Clemson and Alabama will also be joined downtown with dragoncon (imagine thousands of grown men dressed up like Superman/Stormtroopers/Frodo etc.), and the Black Gay Pride Festival.

Have fun y'all.

so will you be a Storm Trooper or Frodo?

Have fun y'all.

It's a tough weekend for Saban. First, he gets mistaken for a Hobbit. Then, he gets smacked by 24.

Have fun y'all.

I'll be avoiding downtown like the plague.

Have fun y'all.

I'll be avoiding downtown like the plague.

at least you won't be down here in Gulf Shores. i cannot tell you how many people have called wanting to know when we will issue evacuations. if i could forsee the future, i wouldn't be working. <_<

Archived