Who would you vote for

lukeduke

If the election were held today  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for if the election was held today?

• Obama/Biden
    • McCain/Palin
    • Other Party Candidate/Independent

Who would you vote for if the election was held today? This is the 2nd poll I have posted on the topic. This one comes after the DNC, but before the RNC and after both VP's have been announced.

Barring some major problem, McCain probably secured my vote. Had he gone with Ridge, Lieberman or Giuliani, I would have voted third party or not at all.

McCain-Palin, all the way!! i'll go with 8 more years of bush, than four years of carter!! obama is talking about raising taxes in this economy, WTF. oh, but you say he will only raise taxes on the rich or corporate america. let me enlighten the masses on this key point, that is FACT, corporate america pays zero taxes, all the taxes that are paid by corporate america are passed along to the end consumer just like any other business expense. only the additional expense also reduces potential reinvestment capital and that also affects potential jobs created.

McCain-Palin, all the way!! i'll go with 8 more years of bush, than four years of carter!! obama is talking about raising taxes in this economy, WTF. oh, but you say he will only raise taxes on the rich or corporate america. let me enlighten the masses on this key point, that is FACT, corporate america pays zero taxes, all the taxes that are paid by corporate america are passed along to the end consumer just like any other business expense. only the additional expense also reduces potential reinvestment capital and that also affects potential jobs created.

Bingo! Has a poor man EVER hired anyone? Opened a factory?

Economics #101...lost on the libs............

Other Party Candidate/Independent

I have to say tho that McCain/Palin is VERY interesting. I will wait and see the real position papers tho. Obama/Biden is still a possible vote just for the history of it all.

I was bored with the election until Saddleback. Thought Obama had it nailed. With the Palin pick it is almost "Obama Who?" Kudos to McCain for the pick. Very ballsy. Very telling for leadership potential. Still dont like the politics of all this tho, but I am now very interested in the campaign whereas I could not care less before.

JM ALL THE WAY FOR PREZ!!!!! BO = body odor! He is the Anti-Christ, I'm telling you! Plus, Palin is hot, so it will be nice to see a nice lookin' lady around Washington for a change! :big:

The GOP just woke up.......with thunder and lightning.

Archived