Leftist Desperation Smear Attempt:

OldNewby

These folks are too predictable. Savaging a teenager because you cant stand her mom's politics is just beyond low down. But, unfortunately, not unexpected. Wait til they get going on Todd. They will castrate him before they are thru and the baby is already getting it.

BTW, think of the stupidity of all this.

1) The baby has Downs, a high percentage sign of an older mom, yet the bloogers want to say it was the daghter's kid.

2) Why would a politician "fake" a pregnancy in the 21st Century?

3) Would anyone be able to pull that off without it being found out?

4) Why would this matter anyway other than to smear the girl's rep?

5) Wouldnt Palin end up looking like maternal hero when it did come out? Doing all this for the daughter? Still you cant believe that anyone with a lick of commonsense thinks this is true for a second. Then again, true or not, the Kosites will continue to believe it even if there were videotape of the birth and 15 examinations showing that the girl never had a child.

6) They are just pissed because Palin didnt abort the child and that is an UNFORGIVEABLE SIN IN THEIR CLOSED LIL MINDS.

and on and on...

Mean Peple Suck!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army-McCarthy_hearings

Have you no sense of decency, Kosites, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"

The risk of reporting rumor as news without doing the proper research and homework for an article, is embarrassment when the facts are eventually revealed. This is evidenced by recent reports about Sarah Palin's baby, Trig and daughter, Bristol.

Daily KoS and those that reported on the speculated rumor, without doing their homework and just repeating the rumor, all have now maligned a 17 year old girl, her mother who is the vice presidential running mate on the Republican ticket and their whole family.

Complete Article at http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/259257

http://www.polartrec.com/node/3944

Submitted by Elizabeth Eubanks on April 29, 2008 - 1:34pm.

Ahhh the mountians of Alaska. Birds eye view.

Flying south out of Fairbanks took us right over what I believe to be Denali Park. Breath taking!

Of course I had to check out the “Hottest Governor in the US” and quickly turned to see her pregnant (she has since had her baby) with bags and daughter in tote. Then it struck me as odd. Why is the Governor of Alaska in the airport and preparing to get onto my commercial flight?

I questioned PolarTRECer Craig Kasemodel an Alaskan resident. He let me know that Governor Palin sold the corporate jet after securing her official Governor position.

Why, because she is Alaskan raised and tougher than nails and blue collar to a fault.

Cant wait for the debates now. The Barracuda may just de-nut an old whiny liberal after all this.

Read some of the comments on that website, on why the pictures of FAT Bristol was taken in 2006 and put on Kos as "2008 and Pregnant:"

Are you ready for the spin? Get your rage meters in check folks...

"Bristol must have been pregnant twice..."

Read some of the comments on that website, on why the pictures of FAT Bristol was taken in 2006 and put on Kos as "2008 and Pregnant:"

Are you ready for the spin? Get your rage meters in check folks...

"Bristol must have been pregnant twice..."

"Yeah, she's a regular baby factory like her mother." :drippingsarcasm7pa:

One truly sad note is we have members here that subscribe to dailykos.

Several of them have held that particular hate site up as reputable and honest.

Apparently, according to Chris [went blank on his last name...Fox News Sunday guy], McCain knew about this when he made his decision on Palin and didn't think it was anything to be concerned about.

Apparently, according to Chris [went blank on his last name...Fox News Sunday guy], McCain knew about this when he made his decision on Palin and didn't think it was anything to be concerned about.

It's not. She is 5 months pregnant and it is no big deal to me. You have 5 kids and sheet is gonna happen.

Archived