Auburn vs. Miss State

RunInRed

Incredible game today. Someone else mentioned the SEC record for 3's attempted during the game... They combined for 62 attempts. old conference game record was 46 and the old record involving an SEC team was (i believe) 56. Waller was on fire all game. Hit his first 5 three's and finished 8-12. Nice win for the tigers..

Incredible game today. Someone else mentioned the SEC record for 3's attempted during the game... They combined for 62 attempts. old conference game record was 46 and the old record involving an SEC team was (i believe) 56. Waller was on fire all game. Hit his first 5 three's and finished 8-12. Nice win for the tigers..

Anyone think we have a shot at the Big Dance. I'm thinking no unless we run just about every game. I'm hoping for an NIT birth...That may allow Lebo to keep his job. We'll see. I thought when we gave up the lead we'd fold but we didn't....I'm liking the way we are playing. We are still a bit too dependent on the 3 point shot...but when waller is that hot you have to keep firing it up. If we can beat uga we'd be over .500. Remember we only won 5 SEC games last year and we just tied that mark. WDE and let's keep the wins coming.

i hate to admit this, but I was thinking we would lose out after the Arkansas win.

This win guarantees us a .500 season (assuming a loss in the 1st round of the SEC). Every win from here on out puts us that much ahead of the .500 line.

Good job, fellas.

You can all thank me that they won. When I first turned on the radio AU was up by 15 - 16 points. From that point on it was down hill and at the half AU only led by 2 points! My decision to not listen to the 2nd half is what put the Tigers over the top.

War Eagle!

Great win for the Tigers!

All AU needs is to fill MC for every home game down the stretch. Give Lebo and these guys a true home court advantage and they will take care of business. The MO of this team is to get down and dirty down the stretch (well except UF). That is a sign of good coaching, haven't seen anything like the last three games since Wally Tinker and Bill Alexander days. CJL is a class act and a good coach. Doesn't buy AAU players, no Tru TV stories. I believe he will produce a consistent winning program if we give a level playing field, hostile home crowd in a packed new gym. Maybe Trooper could give him some recruiting tips.

Wow, what a great game. The three's were raining. Someone said the game broke a record for the most 3s attempted in a game in SEC history since the 3 point shot was implemented. I didn't hear if the number made was also a record but surely it was. I ran into Wes Person and his kids at the game. He and brother Chuck were great players at AU and both are class guys. Wes had a few problems but nothing serious.

Impressive win by our boys. This may not be the greatest team in Auburn history but they sure play with heart. Lets try and get out to support these guys. They lay it on the line every night. Great win and lets keep this winning streak going. I think that Tennessee game may have been a big turning point in this season. WDE!

Wow, what a great game. The three's were raining. Someone said the game broke a record for the most 3s attempted in a game in SEC history since the 3 point shot was implemented. I didn't hear if the number made was also a record but surely it was. I ran into Wes Person and his kids at the game. He and brother Chuck were great players at AU and both are class guys. Wes had a few problems but nothing serious.

Gosh PT.........you gotta stop all that name dropping. This is your second thread doing it. One more and you're out. :big:

Guess I'm just a magnet for celebrities. And me running into Tubs was actually your fault. I just did what you told me last Fall and went out to give Good Old Boys a try. It was excellent. Thanks for that recommendation.

Gosh PT.........you gotta stop all that name dropping. This is your second thread doing it. One more and you're out. :big:

Guess I'm just a magnet for celebrities :P

But my encounter with Tubs is actually your fault. I just did what you told me last Fall and gave Good Old Boys a try. You were right, the steak was excellent. Thanks for that recommendation.

Guess I'm just a magnet for celebrities. And me running into Tubs was actually your fault. I just did what you told me last Fall and went out to give Good Old Boys a try. It was excellent. Thanks for that recommendation.

Guess I'm just a magnet for celebrities :P

But my encounter with Tubs is actually your fault. I just did what you told me last Fall and gave Good Old Boys a try. You were right, the steak was excellent. Thanks for that recommendation.

Man, Good Old Boys is still there? It's been ages since I ate there.

Although I don't remember it being an excellent steak, but a large one for very little money. The perfect recipe for the time :)

Although I don't remember it being an excellent steak, but a large one for very little money. The perfect recipe for the time :)

I had their special....a 16oz sirloin. It was great and only $9.95

Everything must be pretty good because the place was packed. We had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated.

I had their special....a 16oz sirloin. It was great and only $9.95

Everything must be pretty good because the place was packed. We had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated.

Don't get me wrong, the steak is good. The clincher was the volume and the price. Man, eating at Good Ole Boys was something we always looked forward too. I never left unsatisfied. Or hungry, ha ha. The only worry was the possible food induced coma and falling asleep on the trip back. How can it be so close and yet so far?

Auburn is putting together a solid streak. 4 out of the last 6 are on the road, though. Hopefully, we can steal two on the road and protect our home turf to get to 20 wins. That will be the type of improvement that AU fans are looking for in season 5 of the Lebo era.

A 20 win season would be a major step forward for the program and Lebo. I am hopeful that they make some kind of run in the SEC tourney, I'm tired of seeing them out on day one.

Archived