Hello Auburn peple

Bamabrain

Hi everybody. I just got me one of thees cumputers and I am so exsited. My name is Bubba, but yall can call me bamabrain, becose I know evrything ther is to now about bama footbal. I wont to tell you auburn hicks sum things about wats goin on rite now at alabama. i now wat u peple are sayin about bama and them books. Well let me tel u wat i think. i think that aint nuthing gona happin to us becuz we are bama! i mene it to! we got us 12 natnul champunships an plus we had the bare! why wuld anybody wont us in trubel wen evrybody in the hole cuntry nows gud an well how much tradishun we got. we also won the recrutin nashnul champunship and i now how jelus you auburn folks ar about that! we also got the best gosh darn coch in the hole cuntry! he is gunna wen the natunal champunship next yere. watch an see you auburn hilbilys! i ben cumin on heer to luk fur 2 hole days now and all you peple do are say how bama broke the rules and how we is gona get the death penalte. are yall crazee? yall are sooo stoopid. i got me a GEDl and im pretty dang sur that they only giv the death penaltee to folks that kill other folks! not because sum kid sold a buk so he cud aford to get him sum bubly gum or sumthing. you peple act lik you are so much betur and smartur than us but if you thout that the NAACP is gona giv us the death penaltee for books then you are relly dum! them folks that mak em rulz cant tuch us! we are alabama and we are the best! now, im sori that i had to cum on heer and be sorta meen but i just wanted to set yall rite! even my sister wife nows that we are the best and all about the death penulty. she aint kwite as smart as me, but she dun graduted from 5th grayd last week so she nows a thang er to! Just last week she figurd out sumthin that mite make us rich! she wuz kookin up sum posum and biskits an hit hur hed on the uven. that is wen she figyurd out that if you poor watur en the tub an then set a fire undur it you can take a hot bubel bath and kook up a pot of gote stew all at wunc! i bet nun of you dumys at auburn could ever of thinked of sumthin so smart! See it just pruves that bama folks has more brains than you auburn folks! i aint gone to coledge yet at alabama, but they dun exsepted me and i got to go get me anuthur job so i can aford 1 of them books. im gona get me a degre in biznes so i can help my paw with his biznes. Hes wurkd reel hard for a long time and hes tird. He grows waturmeluns and cuts firwud and just paynted his truk red and its reel kool. It evun says get ir dun on the bak weendsheeld! I bet nun of you auburn peple have a truk like that! well, i gotta go git sum teeth puled so i gota run now but i just wanted to tell you auburn peple just how dum you reely are! If you dont lik me or alabama then you can kis my krimsun behonkus! Roll Tahd Roll!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::ua: ........... da reel powur of the state!

hehehehehe....

Hey Yall.....it's Nick Saban. Not out sellin' text books?

All i could think about reading this was Jeff Dunhams stand up with his sidekick bubba J. Bubba J has to be a bammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIhNLEzAds

All i could think about reading this was Jeff Dunhams stand up with his sidekick bubba J. Bubba J has to be a bammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIhNLEzAds

Is someone going to do a poll so we can guess which regular member this really is? Or maybe BG is trying some reverse psychology, overplaying the stereotype to make some kind of point?

"Bama" and "brain" shouldn't be in the same sentence, much less the same word.

:lol:

However, "Bama" and "peabrain" go together like chicken and dumplings.

:puke::thumbsdown: Pathetic attempt. I vote immediate ban on this poster imposter. See, I don't mind having a laugh at our main rival's expense but the thing about is ... you don't have to make anything up. Bammie reality is plenty humorous all on its own without any embellishments. That's what this 'brain' doesn't seem to get. Epic Failure.

This guy posts this same crap all over the scout network. His posts are so far over the top in terms of bad spelling, bad grammar, and being delusional that it is obviously fake and really not even funny

I think this is for real!!!!!!!!!! I believe that we think this is the "reflection" of Bammers, because this is what they ARE IN REALITY!!!! We just happened to be privey to one up close and personal on this board!

;)

Archived