DeMarcus Milliner

TigerDevil

I wish we could get more Auburn graduates into the High School coaching ranks. I know they're not supposed to be an influence on these recruits, but the ARE! Unfortunate for us!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Proof..

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2009/06/alabam...ne_demarcu.html

all this Tiger Prowl and Kitty Cat BS is reallllly paying off.,, oh and to top it off, a 5-19 HC at the helm..

Continue to witness UA rack up more and more and more without all of the non-sense crap. In 2010, they will be rated in the top 5 again in recruiting.

Official Proof..

all this Tiger Prowl and Kitty Cat BS is reallllly paying off.,, oh and to top it off, a 5-19 HC at the helm..

Continue to witness UA rack up more and more and more without all of the non-sense crap. In 2010, they will be rated in the top 5 again in recruiting.

Why don't you cut Chizik some slack until fall, and let him have a chance to show you whether he's good or awful? You kind of sound like your name should be BroncoUA.

Official Proof..

Why don't you cut Chizik some slack until fall, and let him have a chance to show you whether he's good or awful? You kind of sound like your name should be BroncoUA.

Probably another incarnation of bammerham (I mean birmingham) or some other gay bammer.

Official Proof..

excuse me but expressing my displeasure doesn't condone me as a "UA Fan" as you hope and pray.

a 5-19 HC isn't going to be able to match the intensity $aban has presented so far nor stand much of a "chance". 2 back to back Top 5 recruiting classes and has the 13th public commitment for 2010 and the fourth from the state of Alabama.

"Better Ingredients, Better Pizza, Papa Johns." papajohns.com bowl 6-6 Auburn Tigers vs. ???

Official Proof..

excuse me but expressing my displeasure doesn't condone me as a "UA Fan" as you hope and pray.

a 5-19 HC isn't going to be able to match the intensity $aban has presented so far nor stand much of a "chance". 2 back to back Top 5 recruiting classes and has the 13th public commitment for 2010 and the fourth from the state of Alabama.

"Better Ingredients, Better Pizza, Papa Johns." papajohns.com bowl 6-6 Auburn Tigers vs. ???

You're a tool, the only time you come on here is to trash Auburn.

Official Proof..

You were one of the loudest voices on this forum calling for Tuberville's head last December. You got what you wanted, so enjoy the results.

Official Proof..

You were one of the loudest voices on this forum calling for Tuberville's head last December. You got what you wanted, so enjoy the results.

Absolutely right on!!!

Official Proof..

Calling for CTTs dismissal and hiring a 5-19 HC are 2 different things. Yes, I called for CTTs head NOT HIRING a 5-19 HC, its not my fault the higher ups are inept in decision making.

you make it sound like things would be seriously different/better had CTT stayed. just more complacency, lazyness, apathy and hunting trips.

Official Proof..

Absolutely right on!!!

Whatever PT, you know deep down inside CTT stopped caring 2-3 years ago.. If you cannot see that then there is no hope for you at all..

Official Proof..

Absolutely right on!!!

Whatever PT, you know deep down inside CTT stopped caring 2-3 years ago.. If you cannot see that then there is no hope for you at all..

Bronco, I agreed with you about CTT. He was done. But that argument is over.

What I don't agree with, is you not giving CGC a chance. Yes, I was skeptical at first, but you have to see some positives in what he and his staff are doing. And since it seems like you can't let go of Chizik's past performance, when you mention his record as a head coach, will you please also mention his performance as a defensive coordinator?

Official Proof..

Tool? naaa.. I just don't wear the goggles like most

Official Proof..

Absolutely right on!!!

Bronco, I agreed with you about CTT. He was done. But that argument is over.

What I don't agree with, is you not giving CGC a chance. Yes, I was skeptical at first, but you have to see some positives in what he and his staff are doing. And since it seems like you can't let go of Chizik's past performance, when you mention his record as a head coach, will you please also mention his performance as a defensive coordinator?

Skipper,

DC at AU, excellent, DC at UT, the same.

HC at ISU, Dismal so in my mind AU > ISU and if he couldn't suceed there, what makes you think he will at AU?

His record at HC will always concern me because there is a difference being an assistant vs HC, ask Charlie Weis.

Official Proof..

Tool? Yes. Mole? Probably.

Official Proof..

Tool? Yes. Mole? Probably.

Tiger88,

I can't read what you posted here, I don't have my goggles on... May I borrow yours? You should have plenty.

in my mind AU > ISU and if he couldn't suceed there, what makes you think he will at AU?

I don't understand this logic. AU > ISU is precisely the reason I think he can succeed here.

I've thought about this and it is complex when trying to forcast Chizik's success as HC at Auburn. Chizik has never been a HC at Auburn. He's been a HC at ISU. He's been a DC at Auburn. So the question is, "What holds more weight?": His head coaching ability or the program he was at? He failed as HC at ISU, but he's not at ISU anymore. He succeeded at DC at Auburn, but he's not a DC anymore.

:headscratch:

DC at AU, excellent, DC at UT, the same.

We're ok so far.

HC at ISU, Dismal so in my mind AU > ISU and if he couldn't suceed there, what makes you think he will at AU?

Uh oh, doctor. We've got a problem. Administer meds, stat.

Let me get this straight...in that scrambled mess between your ears you actually think this is logical thinking?

His record at HC will always concern me because there is a difference being an assistant vs HC, ask Charlie Weis.

And Mack Brown.

Official Proof..

Calling for CTTs dismissal and hiring a 5-19 HC are 2 different things. Yes, I called for CTTs head NOT HIRING a 5-19 HC, its not my fault the higher ups are inept in decision making.

you make it sound like things would be seriously different/better had CTT stayed. just more complacency, lazyness, apathy and hunting trips.

Hmmmm.

1. Get rid of Tommy Tuberville. BroncoAU doesn't like him. Done.

2. Replace TT with Gene Chizik. BroncoAU doesn't like him. What does he like? Nothing, apparently.

What would make you happy? Saban to leave SPUAT and him to replace Chizik?

I'm thinking what would make him really happy right now would be to curl up on the couch and share a Snugglie with Lil' Nicky.

in my mind AU > ISU and if he couldn't suceed there, what makes you think he will at AU?

I don't understand this logic. AU > ISU is precisely the reason I think he can succeed here.

I've thought about this and it is complex when trying to forcast Chizik's success as HC at Auburn. Chizik has never been a HC at Auburn. He's been a HC at ISU. He's been a DC at Auburn. So the question is, "What holds more weight?": His head coaching ability or the program he was at? He failed as HC at ISU, but he's not at ISU anymore. He succeeded at DC at Auburn, but he's not a DC anymore.

I don't see how he will be able to suceed here if he couldn't suceed at ISU.

So you're telling me that you believe it's harder to win at AU than it is at ISU?................... Are you sure you're ready to have that debate?

"We're ok so far."

Im glad to hear that.

"Uh oh, doctor. We've got a problem. Administer meds, stat.

Let me get this straight...in that scrambled mess between your ears you actually think this is logical thinking?"

how can you think he will suceed here when he failed at ISU?, Please TT, place the glass of kool-aid down....

"And Mack Brown."

Mack...Brown,, whos first year as a HC had a winning record.. what was CGCs record his first year as a HC?

Well, perhaps if you could spell it, you could also understand it.

Why is this so hard? The exact opposite of your dumb logic here is what is typically true. Take a coach with decent ability and ask yourself, does he have a better chance of succeeding at Vanderbilt or at Florida? Mississippi State or Georgia? Temple or Penn State?

The obvious answer is, it's easier to succeed at a school with more resources, a strong football tradition, the ability to get better players than at one where you rank at or near the bottom of your conference in all of the above.

Archived