Auburn Offers California OL

Auburn has offered Fullerton, CA JUCO John Cullen. Cullen says right now Auburn is #1 on his list. He is 6'6", 285.

Have we ever gotten a recruit out of California? Seems like I recall one. Anyhow, I hope we can get him because he sounds like a hoss.

Have we ever gotten a recruit out of California? Seems like I recall one. Anyhow, I hope we can get him because he sounds like a hoss.

The only one I can remember is the kid who signed to play basketball. He was a good one but left AU and returned to Calif. I can't think of any football players AU has had from the left coast.

The only one I can remember is the kid who signed to play basketball. He was a good one but left AU and returned to Calif. I can't think of any football players AU has had from the left coast.

how about that wide receiver that's coming as a walk-on. cant think of his name off the top of my head right now. this staff can recruit from anywhere is the feeling i've begun to have.

how about that wide receiver that's coming as a walk-on. cant think of his name off the top of my head right now. this staff can recruit from anywhere is the feeling i've begun to have.

Well, they have recruited everywhere. My guess is that some of these kids are ones that the staff recruited while at previous school. It will be interesting to see if this Western approach continues into recruiting for 2011.

Doug Langenfeld

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=8&am...&nid=347205

Pretty good player if my memory serves me correct.

Archived