Unofficial vists

AUman43

According to this site, here are some unofficial visitors for the W Va. game.http://auburnbybeaver.blogspot.com/ War Eagle!

Based on information that has been reported on numerous sites, key recruits in attendance this weekend:

Targets:

- Victor Beasley, LB

- Steven Clark, K

- Terrance Coleman, DT

- Michael Dyer, RB

- Tristan Hardin, OL

- Eric Mack, OT

- Dequan Menzie, CB

- Dakota Mosley, TE

- Trovon Reed, WR

- Mike Thornton, DT

- Jeffrey Whitaker, DT

Commitments:

- Kenneth Carter, DL

- Jessel Curry, LB

- Justin Delaine, DE

- Antonio Goodwin, WR

- Jake Holland, LB

- D.J. Howard, ATH

- Shaun Kitchens, ATH

- Demetruce McNeal, DB

- Jonathan Mincy, CB

- LaDarius Owens, LB

- Jeremy Richardson, WR

- Chad Slade, OT

- Jawara White, LB

Please add to this list ...

I was under the impression Terrance Coleman had just begun his first year of junior college. Can he actually make a verbal commitment at this time? How does this work?

Is that kid in 2011's name really Spencer Region? That's amazing. What a great name. I mean, he'd better be good, but if he is, that's a great name. You don't come into Spencer's Region with that weak stuff!

I was under the impression Terrance Coleman had just begun his first year of junior college. Can he actually make a verbal commitment at this time? How does this work?

Of course he can, theres no rules on when a recruit can "verbally commit" because a verbal in reality means next to nothing.

Kudos to the fans last night. They got great pub for the school on TV last night and I have to imagine it made an impression on the recruits there.

Archived