PChamp119

23 members have voted

1. 1. Bama will do what to Texas...

• Win easily
    • Win barely
    • Win only because of the refs, they would be 0-12 without them
    • Muschamp takes care of business, but don't ask me how
    • Saban flops via Utah last year because his team just wasn't in it

Bama just destroyed the defending National Champions and Superman. They now face Muschamp and Co. How much will they win by when continuing SEC dominance?

Kind of a one-sided poll, don't you think PChamp?

I mean, I used to give you the benefit of the doubt for being so objective, but now...now, I just don't know about you.

Well, if there are: no distractions, no lack of emotion, no lack of intensity, no s*it storms to go through, and no Bama player isn't going to declare for the draft early are they? Wouldn't want the player to chance it and get hurt in the bowl game... Bama by 10 :rolleyes:

Hopefully, Muschamp will watch the Iron Bowl film more. Don't know if it'll be enough considering they gave up 39 to A&M.

You have to hope Ingram wins the Heisman and continues the jinx.

You are truely a Bammer in disguise. You can't even hide it anymore. This is the best thing that could have happened for you. What happened to you going away. Don't go away mad, just go away!!!

Actually, Texas is going to hear for a month how they have NO chance and will get off their butts and play to the level of talent they have on that team and will beat the tarp out of 'Bama who will go into the game too cocky!

The thing about the poll is that the only options for Texas winning have some lame-ass excuse for Alabama in them, as if Alabama has to play like crap to lose.

That's far from objective, PC.

You left off the true answer: Win easy, but would be 11-2 without the refs.

11-2? Please explain.

Oh oh I know, you're gonna go ahead and assume LSU drives 70 yards with their backup QB and get the TD.

And that the helmet thing actually WAS ruled wrong...when in fact it wasnt.

Bama wins 28-14 for all the marbles.

Are MI & JJ showing the rest of the team how a barracuda takes the bait in the Gulf?

Sorry, just had to say it.

Texas wins by 7. Bama's dreams of another NC will continue to be just that, a dream. Furthermore, if Bama was to somehow play TCU instead, the beatdown would be even worse. If by some miracle Bama wins, then the shadow of what if TCU had been the other team will live in infamy. :roflol:

Are MI & JJ showing the rest of the team how a barracuda takes the bait in the Gulf?

They'll be close enough to the Pacific Ocean to sure as hell try.

They'll be close enough to the Pacific Ocean to sure as hell try.

They wouldn't know the Pacific Ocean from Lake Martin. Are there any bama boosters in L.A.?

Are there any bama boosters in L.A.?

Yeah, there might be a few from your era. You know, some of the old chaps who stuck around Cali after Alabama's ancient Rose Bowl wins.

Are there any bama boosters in L.A.?

Yeah, there might be a few from your era. You know, some of the old chaps who stuck around Cali after Alabama's ancient Rose Bowl wins.

Oh yeah I remember those. They are the ones William Bradford Huie wrote about

Huie and his pathetic drivel in an ancient fish wrap. You know, the stories you hid under your bed and didn't pull out until the lights were off...

Huie and his pathetic drivel in an ancient fish wrap. You know, the stories you hid under your bed and didn't pull out until the lights were off...

You mean the stories you bammers would LIKE to put under the bed. Huie is one of your own and his articles were based on his first hand involvement. Sorry but this is one you can't pooh pooh with showing your ignorance.

Archived