Jeff Lebo to East Carolina

greg6363

I just reread the rules about linking to articles. I understand what the rules are and I think I understand why. I was curious if the moderators would consider altering the rules so that a post is acceptable if the info can be found by a simple Google search. I'd still prefer a link attached, it does save time, but it doesn't take that much time to type "jeff lebo east carolina" into Google.

I just reread the rules about linking to articles. I understand what the rules are and I think I understand why. I was curious if the moderators would consider altering the rules so that a post is acceptable if the info can be found by a simple Google search. I'd still prefer a link attached, it does save time, but it doesn't take that much time to type "jeff lebo east carolina" into Google.

because we don't support or allow rumors. Until something is validated by a credible source that's all it is. When this thread was started, it was ONLY a question posed by someone on a back page of espn. It was nothing official, merely rampant speculation. I don't like the idea of allowing just anything to be posted here without something to support it when it concerns coaches moves, players, etc. Nothing good can come of it.

Archived