Roll call

WarEagle123

Not really a roll call to see who is at the game. I want to know where everyone is watching the game.

My wife and I will be watching the game in Columbia Missouri. War Eagle everyone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching from the shores of Deerpoint Lake in northwest Florida with our old Auburn friends (couple) we recently reconnected with; we all went to school together 25 years ago.

We four watched Bo as students, and now here we are all grown with our kids in college (none in Auburn unfortunately) about to experience the biggest game in Auburn history. We talked about going to Arizona together; but like I just mentioned, we have kids in college...

watching from my house in pensacola and on my 67" HD Television. :) WAR EAGLE peeps!!!

Wow, I bet that's nice!

I'll be watching from Auburn, Alabama! At my friend's apartment close to Toomer's, on my 37" HDTV.

War Eagle! I hope everyone has a great place to watch the game and some fellow members of the Auburn family to celebrate with!

Lewisburg TN and I'll be checking in with my friends in AZ at the game and probably on the phone with my brother in Huntsville!! War Eagle!! I am so excited!!

Not really a roll call to see who is at the game. I want to know where everyone is watching the game.

My wife and I will be watching the game in Columbia Missouri. War Eagle everyone

Mobile, Alabama. The wife and I are not sure where we are going to go yet, but we won't be watching at home.

I'll be watching from inside the stadium in Glendale, Arizona...at the Auburn Arena...with an old Auburn classmate at my house his aunt died and he had to return to Tennessee this morning...with my Auburn fan wife in our house near Dadeville, Alabama. Got a good big screen TV, Dishnet and a generator if needed. Bring on the DUCKS!

Bham, on my 100" HD and, just in case, I bought a generator. I have been waiting my whole life for this and loss of power is not going to keep me from watching the game!

Bring it home, boys!

Somewhere in SE Texas...haven't decided where yet.

I'll be tuning in from the Fort Knox Leader's Club with a fellow UO Alum, who was in my fraternity with me at UO and is here at Knox going through a course with me.

Archived