Auburn vs Bama.

AUtigermitch

not a bad start. First media timeout, tigers lead 6-1 but already have 5 team fouls. It's going to be a long game at this rate. We are playing well on defense so far minus the fouls. 2-3 of them could have been let go and let it play out but they called it.

little sloppy at the end of the first half, but tigers playing well. 31-25 at the half. uat closed the 2nd half with a 9-0 run. Tigers have never trailed. uat tied it up at 14 and Auburn responded with a 17-2 run. Foul trouble may be a problem in the 2nd half. We are really playing fairly well tonight. We've got to eliminate the turnovers which should come with experience and a better understanding of how a team is defending them. Pretty good first half overall though.

very physical game and Auburn has had 4 players foul out. In regards to the call on chubb, that was the right call, the problem was what happened AFTER the foul on Chubb. That should have been a technical foul on the uat player and they didn't get it.

Pathetic....... tough loss.

It's bad enough that we killed ourselves but it just stinks the officials also had a hand in the game. The bad call on the goaltending and the no call on Green after he slung Chubb to the ground. Now I'm done complaining.....

We played bad defense on the last play. Somebody should have been there to box out but instead Alabama got the put back shot.

The most poorly called game I have ever seen. 40+ fouls total? When does that ever happen? We played as well as we could and never had a chance the way that was called. I've noticed that Billy Valentine has called about 3-4 of our games, and the foul counts are always lompsided. How did Alabama get that timeout when Kenny Garbriel clearly have the ball? How was there goaltending when the ball was clearly off the rim, and then there was two incidents it could've been called on Alabama? And the Chubb incident- OH MY GOSH! I would've been just as mad as Barbee. Inexcusable not to call that!

Sorry, had to rant some. Can't stand losing a game to the refs. We may "purchase players" (as some guy tried to tell me earlier, lets not go there for now), but atleast we don't 'pay' the refs. Enough home cooking there to feed the entire Colisseum.

:au:

That game reminds me of the 2009 Iron Bowl. Even though Auburn lost that game, you could tell that when Coach Chizik got just a few more players he'd beat Saban frequently. Same deal here, when Barbee gets to use those three guys who were on the bench watching tonight, Grant is going to be his whipping boy.

The Harveys were out in force in Turdtown tonight. I couldn't imagine anyone, even bama, chanting "we just beat the hell out of you" when they won in the last seconds by two points against our B team at home no less. Only the Harveys would do that. Under the circumstances of the last week and a nice effort by Auburn, it just shows a classic example of bama's lack of class and sportsmanship.

The Harveys were out in force in Turdtown tonight. I couldn't imagine anyone, even bama, chanting "we just beat the hell out of you" when they won in the last seconds by two points against our B team at home no less. Only the Harveys would do that. Under the circumstances of the last week and a nice effort by Auburn, it just shows a classic example of bama's lack of class and sportsmanship.

Yes, that was absurdly comical. Pathetic, but sadly comical.

You complain about the officials (they were not good on both sides.)

You refer to them as a B team. They are YOUR team, no B, C, or D.

You seem to think that once Barbee gets some guys in, you'll whip us all the time. How about saying something good about how they played last night? Hell, I could say that you played us close because we don't have more of Grants guys in. If we'd had some outside shooters that could make a shot to save their lives, we'd have won by 14!

Instead of ragging on Alabama, why not shoot your coach and those players some credit. They did exactly what was needed to beat Alabama, and it almost worked. Grant didn't panic and had Alabama playing the same way the whole game b/c he knew eventually it would work... And it did.

There was fantastic coaching on both side last night.

IF, IF, IF, IF........

WHEN we are close to equal in talent, we will whip your sorry arses.....Lebo proved that!

Ugliest game I've ever seen.

The whole "a win is a win" theme doesn't fly with me here. That was pathetic.

We may lead the SEC, but this has to understand that they aren't talented enough to overlook anyone. The Ole Miss-Florida-Georgia stretch would have meant nothing had we dropped last night's game.

You seem to think that once Barbee gets some guys in, you'll whip us all the time. How about saying something good about how they played last night? Hell, I could say that you played us close because we don't have more of Grants guys in. If we'd had some outside shooters that could make a shot to save their lives, we'd have won by 14!

Instead of ragging on Alabama, why not shoot your coach and those players some credit. They did exactly what was needed to beat Alabama, and it almost worked. Grant didn't panic and had Alabama playing the same way the whole game b/c he knew eventually it would work... And it did.

I just complained about your sorry fans. :poke::moon:

After football games they also scream that "we beat the hell out of you" at schools like UT Chattanooga, Middle Tennessee State and Louisiana Monroe. . Oops on that last one. I'd be ashamed to use a cheap shot cheer like that after beating a 40 point underdog, but that's just the Updyke in 'em.

Typical comments from a delusional Harvey trying to ignore the fact of the lack of class and sportsmanship showed by your fans.

After football games they also scream that "we beat the hell out of you" at schools like UT Chattanooga, Middle Tennessee State and Louisiana Monroe. . Oops on that last one.

:roflol: :roflol:

Archived