Josh Holsey chooses AU

RunInRed

He's now saying he's probably going to take some visits and may re-open his recruitment after getting to know some other coaches.

He's now saying he's probably going to take some visits and may re-open his recruitment after getting to know some other coaches.

What I saw said he was going to take some visits but was firm to Auburn. (Source, AJC) Where did you read about "open his recruitment"?

Interview on ESPNU. He said for now he's solid. I don't remember the exact quote but he left the door open to open it back up

I realize that's what he's saying to the papers but those are not the words I heard come out of his mouth on ESPN's recruiting show today

He'll have to be on official visits if he checks out other places. A quote from his mom went something to the effect that she wasn't buying tickets to anywhere else and if her son wanted her to watch him play, he'd better be playing for Auburn because she was going to be sitting in JHS next season.

He'll have to be on official visits if he checks out other places. A quote from his mom went something to the effect that she wasn't buying tickets to anywhere else and if her son wanted her to watch him play, he'd better be playing for Auburn because she was going to be sitting in JHS next season.

If momma aint happy, aint nobody happy.

Mamma sounds AUesome!

• 4 weeks later...
RT @HeyItsJholsey: I need to get on it so AU can get back on top

@JHokanson

RT @HeyItsJholsey: I need to start recruiting again i need some more top prospect to AU

@JHokanson

RT @HeyItsJholsey: I need to get on it so AU can get back on top

@JHokanson

RT @HeyItsJholsey: I need to start recruiting again i need some more top prospect to AU

@JHokanson

Great to hear!

• 1 month later...

Archived