2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard soem craziness swirling around that Dee has quit his high school football team and is bad mouthing the coaches. The def. coord for his team has supposedly said he would quit if Dee came back. Anyone else hearing this crap? I am not believing it just wondering. Of course Muscle Shoals is a bammer turd place.

Any one got any news on Dee this week. I live in Muscle Shoals and I am hearing that he walked off the practice field yesterday, telling coaches he was quiting. More than likely blown way out of context but just wondering if anyone has heard anything?

I have heard soem craziness swirling around that Dee has quit his high school football team and is bad mouthing the coaches. The def. coord for his team has supposedly said he would quit if Dee came back. Anyone else hearing this crap? I am not believing it just wondering. Of course Muscle Shoals is a bammer turd place.

I've heard that Dee left in the middle of practice, and I've heard that Dee along with multiple teammates left in the middle of practice due to an altercation with the coach (heard his coach is a turd).

This is all hear say, so I really don't like going into details, but that's what I've read on other boards.

It would be great if someone knows what is happening here to update everyone. With the sites down a while, this seems to be growing a life unto itself.

He did walk out. As of last notice has not quit. Being constantly harrassed by Bammers in the area is getting to him.

Bryan App@bappster

#MuscleShoals coach Scott Basden says #Auburn commit Dee Liner has been indefinitely suspended from the football team. Reason not disclosed.

Bryan App@bappster

Basden reiterates: "We are more concerned with helping Dee Liner as a person than a football player."

Both of these were re-tweeted by B. Matthews

And there's really nothing anybody can do to prevent the bammer harassment Dee has been having to deal with?

According to Reuben Foster's mom, he's also been get alot of harassment and hateful comments from turds.

Not sure of all the details in this but its disappointing none the less. Come on Dee dont let em get the best of ya .Your a Auburn man now walk the walk!!!

Bryan App@bappster

#MuscleShoals coach Scott Basden says #Auburn commit Dee Liner has been indefinitely suspended from the football team. Reason not disclosed.

Bryan App@bappster

Basden reiterates: "We are more concerned with helping Dee Liner as a person than a football player."

This is very concerning. I hope this all gets straightened out.

Bryan App@bappster

Bryan App@bappster

This is very concerning. I hope this all gets straightened out.

He walked off with several teammates. I don't think this is just a Dee Liner issue

But it is a Dee Liner issue. He's got to have a clear focus. And this is three incidents in a short period of time that suggest otherwise.

I don't know him or about him. I'm just saying he has to rise above the moment.

Archived