Congrats to TigerAl

tiger88

Al,

I just realized that you had made it through all the stages of dealing with a trauma and had finally reached acceptance. I saw that you had changed your title to bedwetting libbie and I was so proud of you :lol:;) . I would have went for resident bedwetting libbie because you are a fixture here,but hey.

I thought about using an accurate description of myself for my title, but I didn't think they'd let me go with Big A$$ho*# :lol: .

Al,

I just realized that you had made it through all the stages of dealing with a trauma and had finally reached acceptance. I saw that you had changed your title to bedwetting libbie and I was so proud of you :lol:;) . I would have went for resident bedwetting libbie because you are a fixture here,but hey.

I thought about using an accurate description of myself for my title, but I didn't think they'd let me go with Big A$$ho*# :lol: .

Hey, BamaGrad can call himself 'Kool-Aid Drinker' and still be cool, so I thought I could have a little fun, too! I wouldn't use the term 'resident' for fear of alienating the two or three other liberals on board.

In fact, I would call on all of the liberals here to change your 'rank' to 'Bedwetting Libbie' and then we'll have a true coalition to do battle with the VRWC!!!

Who's with me!?! Let's...GO!!!...go, go ,go, go, go...!

The next step after acceptance is cure. C'mon now TigerAl, GOP GOP GOP GOP GOP GOP!!!!

jump.gif

The next step after acceptance is cure. C'mon now TigerAl, GOP GOP GOP GOP GOP GOP!!!!

jump.gif

:puke1:

TA, are you okay? Get your wife to check you temperature, you've got us worried.

Everyone look! Tigeral is purging the liberalism right out of his system! :lol:

That was truly hilarious! :roflol:

I want to see a REAL party for America. Not the two special interest parties that we have now. They both stink!

I want to see a REAL party for America. Not the two special interest parties that we have now. They both stink!

There's always the Constitution Party!!!

ALRIGHT! its about time someone else besides me had enough sense of humore to laugh at himself/herself. :)

Way to go Tiger Al!

Congratulations to Tiger Al for being one of the more intelligent, thoughtful, reasonable regular posters.  Salute!

:puke:

Just kidding with you, Al. ;)

-

-

-

< -

I'd say I have a healthy dose of self-deprecation, too...or at least weirdness.

I'm voting for Spuds McKenzie for president... B)

<---------I'd say I have a healthy dose of self-deprecation, too...or at least weirdness.

I'm voting for Spuds McKenzie for president... B)

I don't understand your signature. :(

'There are 10 types of people in this world...those who understand binary, and those who do not.'

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!! :o

Al, 10 = the number 2 in binary. Base 2 instead of base 10.

1 = 1

10 = 2

11 = 3

100 = 4

101 = 5

110 = 6

111 = 7

1000 = 8

1001 = 9

1010 = 10

1011 = 11

1100 = 12

1101 = 13

1110 = 14

1111 = 15

etc.

I used to mess with people's heads when I was 32...if someone asked me how old I was, every now and then I'd tell them 100000.

I'm by no means an expert at this, but binary acts like an on/off (or yes/no) switch in computer programs and such...1 is on, 0 is off. I will defer to some of our more erudite computer types on anything more specific.

Check out the link below for a more detailed explanation...it also includes hexadecimal, which is base 16.

Comparing Decimal, Binary and Hexadecimal

Thanks a lot, Slag...now I've gotta go find some Tylenol!!! Maybe if I stayed in a Holiday Inn!

Maybe if I stayed in a Holiday Inn!

:lol::lol::lol:

don't forget it has to be an 'express'!!

That must be it. It was NOT an Express! :D

Archived