$atan has Spawned

AUn Collierville

WarBlogle WarBlogle.com

Saban's daughter. RT @knsaban Best Athlete goes to NOT CAM NEWTON. Jim you're sexy. Cam I hate your face, and your stupid glasses. Bye loser

I'm glad to know AU is under their skin.

WarBlogle WarBlogle.com

Saban's daughter. RT @knsaban Best Athlete goes to NOT CAM NEWTON. Jim you're sexy. Cam I hate your face, and your stupid glasses. Bye loser

I'm glad to know AU is under their skin.

Me too!

I haven't seen it personally, but sources that I trust say that this same lovely young representative of UAT recently posted a picture of her nekked self from the waist up on the internet. They claim it's easily found by googling her name and so forth. They also claim it ain't much to look at so take it from there if you wish.

I haven't seen it personally, but sources that I trust say that this same lovely young representative of UAT recently posted a picture of her nekked self from the waist up on the internet. They claim it's easily found by googling her name and so forth. They also claim it ain't much to look at so take it from there if you wish.

She probably has too many of her daddy's genes. A picture below the waist might reveal a little Nick.

(Pun very much intended)

At first I wanted to blame her crazy emotion based rant on being a woman, but then I realized all bammers think that way.

Isn't she about the same age as Cam was when the stole the laptop? So she shouldn't be held accountable for what she says or does, because she is a child.

At first I wanted to blame her crazy emotion based rant on being a woman, but then I realized all bammers think that way.

Isn't she about the same age as Cam was when the stole the laptop? So she shouldn't be held accountable for what she says or does, because she is a child.

No she isn't. Cam didn't steal a laptop. You've been reading too much fiction from Thayer Evans.

Filed under -"If said enough, it must be true."

two can play this game...

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag.......

Wait...bad analogy. Saban IS a douchebag.

Never mind.

Filed under -"If said enough, it must be true."

two can play this game...

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag

Saban is a douchebag.......

Wait...bad analogy. Saban IS a douchebag.

Never mind.

:thumbsup:

No she isn't. Cam didn't steal a laptop. You've been reading too much fiction from Thayer Evans.

I know I'll get slammed for this, but isn't that what it said in the initial police report?

I know I'll get slammed for this, but isn't that what it said in the initial police report?

No, it kinda said he was in possession of a stolen laptop. Words matter.

Yes, you are so correct. Words do matter.

"As cops were about to search his room, Newton (then a backup to Florida QB Tim Tebow) was overheard on a cell phone telling someone, “There was a computer and I took it.”

So you're trying to say that's an admission of theft? Wow. I hope you never get selected for jury duty. The charge was possession of stolen property. Meaning: he borrowed, paid for, or accepted a computer from someone, and said computer was stolen property. True story: my brother once bought speakers from a dude out of the back of a van. He got a great deal. Now, we never found out whether they were stolen or not, but my brother got a great deal in an odd circumstance. If they had been boosted, he could've been charged with the same thing (and much like Cam the charges would've been reduced and erased from his record for community service). Kids do dumb stuff, but they only people accusing Cam of theft are people that are either too lazy to find out the truth (you) or too sensationalist to want the truth (reporters).

So you're trying to say that's an admission of theft? Wow. I hope you never get selected for jury duty. The charge was possession of stolen property. Meaning: he borrowed, paid for, or accepted a computer from someone, and said computer was stolen property. True story: my brother once bought speakers from a dude out of the back of a van. He got a great deal. Now, we never found out whether they were stolen or not, but my brother got a great deal in an odd circumstance. If they had been boosted, he could've been charged with the same thing (and much like Cam the charges would've been reduced and erased from his record for community service). Kids do dumb stuff, but they only people accusing Cam of theft are people that are either too lazy to find out the truth (you) or too sensationalist to want the truth (reporters).

That's just the same thing that I am reading.

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida Gators backup quarterback Cameron Newton was charged with stealing another student's laptop computer after being arrested Friday.Newton was suspended from the team, spokesman Steve McClain said, and was being held in the Alachua County jail. He has been charged with felony counts of burglary, larceny and obstructing justice.According to the University Police Department, Newton stole the laptop worth $1,700 and threw it out his dormitory window Friday when officers arrived to investigate the theft.

A student reported the computer stolen Oct. 16, according to the police report, and an investigation linked the laptop to Newton five days later when he allegedly used the machine to access the school's network. The school identified the user name as "cnewton," police said.

University police went to Newton's dorm Friday, were invited inside and noticed the laptop on Newton's desk. Officers left the room to confirm that the computer matched the serial code of the laptop reported stolen, according to the report. When they returned, it was gone.

According to police, the laptop had been painted black on the top and had "Cam Newton" written on the top in white paint. Officers found the computer behind a trash bin outside the dorm and learned that "Mr. Newton threw the computer out of his bedroom window," the report said.

Newton, a sophomore from College Park, Ga., passed for 40 yards as Tim Tebow's backup

"As cops were about to search his room, Newton (then a backup to Florida QB Tim Tebow) was overheard on a cell phone telling someone, “There was a computer and I took it.”

And without context, how they matter is up in the air. Such as right before they listened in on him, he'd said something like, "There was this guy selling stuff out of his trunk. There was a computer and I took it."

Or any number of other things. Devoid of context, you don't know what happened. And what was he charged with?

And without context, how they matter is up in the air. Such as right before they listened in on him, he'd said something like, "There was this guy selling stuff out of his trunk. There was a computer and I took it."

Or any number of other things. Devoid of context, you don't know what happened. And what was he charged with?

you are wasting your time titan. BMH is void of any ability to gather facts and is totally ignorant of the situation. You know what they say about ignorant people. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Do you have a link? If you don't know it's true why did you post it as a fact. But I will answer for you. Yes the initial police report was that he stole it. But after further investigation, no charges were filed. You should never condemn someone based on an initial police report. Lots of police are bama fans. Enough said.

Do you have a link? If you don't know it's true why did you post it as a fact. But I will answer for you. Yes the initial police report was that he stole it. But after further investigation, no charges were filed. You should never condemn someone based on an initial police report. Lots of police are bama fans. Enough said.

No charges were filed? I was under the impression that he was charged and when through pre-trial diversion and then once he completed the diversion program charges were dropped.

According to the Gainesville Sun a few days after the initial incident, charges were reduced to receiving stolen property and Newton was scheduled in a youth diversion program instead of actually facing criminal court.

BTW, when Newton left Florida he was in good standing with the university academically and the football team athletically. The Houston Chronicle, Gainesville Sun and Yahoo! Sports reported that and they had actual named, multiple sources instead of the single "secret" source that Thayer Evans claimed existed.

Bama, I don't know what his original charges were. I'll plead ignorant to that. I know what he was actually charged with, what he went to court for, and what he did pre-trial for. The charge on his record, until completion of Florida's version of a youthful offender program, was receipt of stolen property. Apparently, the prosecutors didn't actually think they had evidence of theft. Imagine that, demanding evidence of a crime before saying a guy is a thief. What a crazy thought.

Bama, I don't know what his original charges were. I'll plead ignorant to that. I know what he was actually charged with, what he went to court for, and what he did pre-trial for. The charge on his record, until completion of Florida's version of a youthful offender program, was receipt of stolen property. Apparently, the prosecutors didn't actually think they had evidence of theft. Imagine that, demanding evidence of a crime before saying a guy is a thief. What a crazy thought.

Really didn't mean to get off on the whole police report and thing. I just stated at the beginning that Saban's daughter is about the same age that Cam was when whatever he did happened, and it was excused because he was a kid. Not on this board, but on some other boards they have talked about her like she is the biggest slut around, and that is just not right. I do not know the young lady, but I hate when people do this. She is not a public celebrity, not employeed by the university, and should be able to say whatever she wants, and not take the abuse that she did over a stupid tweet. I have heard people say(Kevin Scarbinsky) that she shouldn't have done it and it was wrong. Why was it wrong?

She only stated her opinion and she didn't libel anyone, and it was her freedom of speech.

Archived