Good news!

My wife and I are pregnant again! She's about 9-10 weeks along now and her first checkup went fine. Pray for us as we move into this exciting time. Our first one is now almost 10 months old and will be around 18 months when her little brother or sister is born. It's really amazing because it took almost 2 years for us to get pregnant the first time. We were within about 3 months of starting down the adoption road when we found out. This time, it took 2 months from the time we stopped using birth control.

This is the main reason why we're selling the Saab (see the "Items For Sale" forum). We need to sell it to get something bigger. Looking at minivans and frankly with all the travel we're doing, it can't happen fast enough. :D

It's really amazing because it took almost 2 years for us to get pregnant the first time. .... This time, it took 2 months from the time we stopped using birth control.

this, my friends, is a sterling example of the 'learning curve' in action...

it appears TT has finally figured it out.

:P

in all seriousness, huge congrats to you & yours...

ct

LOL! Yeah, I can be dense sometimes. :lol:

Seriously, thanks guys. We weren't sure we were ever going to be able to have children a year and a half ago, and to now be getting ready for our second one is just more of a blessing than we ever could have hoped for.

Congrats Titan!! I hope all goes well. Definately keep us updated!!

WAR EAGLE!! :au:

OMG...an eighteen month old AND a newborn!!! Are you the masochist or is Mrs. Titan???

Congratulations, TT. Are we shooting for a boy this time?

Well, I guess I'm hoping for a boy this time...only because I've always wanted at least one of each so I could experience raising both. But all I want is a healthy child so if all I ever raise are girls, I'll be as happy as can be. Plus, we have all these girl clothes and the nursery is lavender and white, so it would be easier if it was a girl in that respect.

Masochistic? Nah, LOL. Honestly, we weren't "trying" in the sense that we were paying attention to the calendar and all the stuff we had to do the first time. We just decided to go ahead and stop using birth control because we didn't know how long it would take us this time. We were OK if it happened, but didn't really expect it to happen this soon. So, we're fine with it. Ask me again a week or so after he or she is born. :lol:

Plus, we have all these girl clothes and the nursery is lavender and white, so it would be easier if it was a girl in that respect.

With the greatest uncle in the world and several beaming grandparents, boys clothes and a painted room won't really be a problem. ;)

OMG...an eighteen month old AND a newborn!!! Are you the masochist or is Mrs. Titan???

Dang, Al, you beat me to this question! :blink:

Well, God Bless Mrs. TT extra hard!! She will have three children at home to raise!! :P

Another perfect example of what happens when you quit worrying about things and turn them over to God's capable hands. That is fabulous news, altho news I will NOT be sharing with my "older than me and in a hurry" corndog, as he will say "SEE!! Other people have them close together!!!" Eeek!

Lots of hugs and prayers going your way - keep us posted!! (No pun intended, haha)

Congratulations to all of you! It's great to have another AU fan on the way!

Archived