Fairley is now a $10 million dollar man

RunInRed

Detroit Lions' first-round pick and former Auburn defensive lineman Nick Fairley has signed his first NFL contract, and it's something "right around $10 million," the Associated Press reported Thursday night.

Agent Brad Overstreet said Fairley signed a four-year contract.

Read more: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/former_auburn_defensive_star_n.html

Welcome to Detroit, Nick. Gives me a great reason to watch the lions on sundays.

Lots of reasons to watch that team these days. If that O line can protect Stafford, watch out.

I'm interested to see if NF gets playing time. I hope so. I'd hate to be the QB facing the line that has Fairley and Ndamukong Suh glaring at you. :blink:

I'm interested to see if NF gets playing time. I hope so. I'd hate to be the QB facing the line that has Fairley and Ndamukong Suh glaring at you. :blink:

No kidding.....Detroits gonna have a monster line this year!

Don't forget about Kyle Vandenbosch. They're gonna beat some folks up.

Don't forget about Kyle Vandenbosch. They're gonna beat some folks up.

ooo...forgot about him. :blink:

Too bad he had to take a pay cut...

Hope he puts some of it away. He'll end up losing most of it, from all the fines.

I'll be here all week.

No kidding.....Detroits gonna have a monster line this year!

I gotta ask - did you have to google to get Ndamukong Suh's name right? I can't even pronouncw it, and if it weren't for "copy and paste" from your post, I wouldn't even try to type it ;)

I gotta ask - did you have to google to get Ndamukong Suh's name right? I can't even pronouncw it, and if it weren't for "copy and paste" from your post, I wouldn't even try to type it ;)

:whistle:

:noevil:

:big:

Archived