Einstein's Theory

Proud Tiger

"If you run naked around a tree at a speed of 185,999 miles/sec, there is a distinct possibility of screwing yourself. Or you can vote for Obama to obtain the exact same effect."

----Albert Einstein

"If you run naked around a tree at a speed of 185,999 miles/sec, there is a distinct possibility of screwing yourself. Or you can vote for Obama to obtain the exact same effect."

----Albert Einstein

Actually, in case two you should be tried for rape because you're screwing everyone else, too.

----Albert Einstein

Actually, in case two you should be tried for rape because you're screwing everyone else, too.

Actually when you bow down to as many foreign leaders as he has you might consider treason.

----Albert Einstein

Actually when you bow down to as many foreign leaders as he has you might consider treason.

And when Bush does it, it is acceptable

See what I did there?

----Albert Einstein

See what I did there?

No, we try not to pay you too much attention. You might start to think you were important in the scheme of things.

No, we try not to pay you too much attention. You might start to think you were important in the scheme of things.

I understand. If I had no answer, I would ignore me too.

Did you have an answer to something? I missed it in the babble you typed about long-gone former President Bush.

Did you have an answer to something? I missed it in the babble you typed about long-gone former President Bush.

I thought you would be extremely good at reading babble after supporting Bush blindly for so long.

I thought you would be extremely good at reading babble after supporting Bush blindly for so long.

I did support Bush in some things. Chiefly, I supported his foreign policy. I did not support him at all in most domestic issues.

The O-bots, however, can find no room to disagree with the New Orthodoxy now that Teh One has been Anointed.

That's okay...in five years I'll explain to my grandkids what the democrat party was way back in the day before they went the way of the Great Auk.

----Albert Einstein

See what I did there?

Now that's funny. Maybe he should go take up a collection and feed that poor girl dawg who has to steal hash browns.

----Albert Einstein

You mean like Bush? Or his holding there hand better?

----Albert Einstein

Bush isn't President anymore and he isn't trying to stay on the scene like poor Jimmy Carter. You libs can't keep blaming Bush for all Obama's mistakes. Take responsibility for your guy who is now in office.

Then what is a vote for Santorum?

A temporary delay to the inevitable.

Whatever the inevitable is, Santorum would take is straight there.

----Albert Einstein

Bush isn't President anymore and he isn't trying to stay on the scene like poor Jimmy Carter. You libs can't keep blaming Bush for all Obama's mistakes. Take responsibility for your guy who is now in office.

The only thing I have and will blame bush for is the economy, which is 100% his fault. Even Romney admits its Bush's economy.

----Albert Einstein

See what I did there?

Now that's funny. Maybe he should go take up a collection and feed that poor girl dawg who has to steal hash browns.

I mean, I will take the money.

----Albert Einstein

See what I did there?

I mean, I will take the money.

That's what all Dems want to do.....take my money.

That's what all Dems want to do.....take my money.

Hence why I vote Democrat...to take Proud Tiger's money.

I believe you 100%. By the way, I'd serious love to hear your legal take on the thread about presidential ordered assassinations.

----Albert Einstein

The only thing I have and will blame bush for is the economy, which is 100% his fault. Even Romney admits its Bush's economy.

It started that way but 3 years in and it's all Obama's. He has done nothing to turn things around and done a hell of a lot to not only keep the car in the ditch but to add exponentially to the load.

By the way, I'd serious love to hear your legal take on the thread about presidential ordered assassinations.

Which thread specifically is that?

----Albert Einstein

here's some pictures for you. You might consider them "treason"

http://sayitaintsoalready.com/2009/04/15/george-bush-kisses-a-saudi-prince/

Archived