'What would you do for a Klondike bar?"

Mom Ditched Kids After Crash, Found Eating Ice Cream Naked At CVS

June 21, 2012 at 10:18 am by PetePuma

stephanie-dillard-125x188.jpg

Houston, TX – Stephanie Dillard, 34, allegedly drove her car, containing her three children, aged 5, 12, and 16, into a city bus last Friday. Instead of staying at the scene, however, she reportedly left the shaken-up children inside the car in the middle of an intersection and walked away.

The five-year-old had suffered a laceration above his eye, but the other children did not suffer any more serious injuries; at least not physical ones.

Officers responding to the scene of the accident found the children still in the car. It took a few minutes to track Dillard down, however. They eventually found her in a nearby CVS drugstore, eating stolen ice cream naked, having taken her clothes off inside the store. When police happened upon her, she was in the middle of inserting a tampon. No, I’m just kidding about that last bit.

Dillard did reportedly resist arrest in a convincing manner, though she is currently only facing child endangerment charges, and not resisting arrest, public nudity, or ice cream theft. She has a prior criminal record for robbery in 2009. For that, she was sentenced only to probation, serving no jail time.

The children are currently in custody of their grandmother while Dillard is being held on $2,000 bond.

You read people jokingly blaming all manner of incidents on bath salts, as if they believe they’re being funny, original, and clever. This incident, however, seems to actually fit the profile, especially the part where she strips all her clothes off, as bath salts are known to raise the body temperature to such an extent that many users are prone to removing all their clothing in an attempt to cool down.

I have to say that, from what I’ve read, bath salts sound like the most unpleasant high on which any person could possibly embark.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2012/06/21/mother-crashes-car-leaves-eat-ice-cream-naked-cvs/

Archived