2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

I know everyone is in Love with the back out of LA, Fournette. I think he is very good also; I do not think his highlights are any better than Roc's though. The Fournette kid does not have he moves Roc has, but he has crazy size and Top end speed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes please. What he does can not be taught. Of course speed and size are not taught but can be worked on. Roc's balance and start/stop ability are crazy!

Yes please. What he does can not be taught. Of course speed and size are not taught but can be worked on. Roc's balance and start/stop ability are crazy!

He does have some very good natural instincts, does not want to be tackled and nice top end speed. He will have to cut down on some of those laterals moves near the LOS at the SEC level, but that will come naturally in time.

He does have some very good natural instincts, does not want to be tackled and nice top end speed. He will have to cut down on some of those laterals moves near the LOS at the SEC level, but that will come naturally in time.

I think some of that he does because he knows he can get away with it. He seems to run as fast as he needs to, meaning I'm not sure we have seen his best even on these highlights. We are going to be just fine with or without him. Peyton Barber is fixing to serve notice when he gets here and Pettway is no slouch. If Choice was are only other signee for 2014 I will not be real torn up. There are some studs in 2015 as well and by then I don't think we will be having to beg anyone to come to AU IMO. WDE!

I think some of that he does because he knows he can get away with it. He seems to run as fast as he needs to, meaning I'm not sure we have seen his best even on these highlights. We are going to be just fine with or without him. Peyton Barber is fixing to serve notice when he gets here and Pettway is no slouch. If Choice was are only other signee for 2014 I will not be real torn up. There are some studs in 2015 as well and by then I don't think we will be having to beg anyone to come to AU IMO. WDE!

Yes indeed and I am really looking forward to seeing Pettway on the field too. He is a powerful RB.

Also here is a good highlight video from Max Preps. I think he uses every button and special move on a video game controller very well.

Wow! Cannot believe how hard it is to bring this guy down, plus his ability to turn on the afterburners when he sees a hole and needs a burst of speed.

Also here is a good highlight video from Max Preps. I think he uses every button and special move on a video game controller very well.

Wow! Cannot believe how hard it is to bring this guy down, plus his ability to turn on the afterburners when he sees a hole and needs a burst of speed.

Barry Sanders?

Roc is still in AU. He stayed overnight with Tre Williams and Josh Casher.

Roc is still in AU. He stayed overnight with Tre Williams and Josh Casher.

Confirmed by 23. Thornton stayed also.

Barry Sanders?

Brent Fullwood.

Barry Sanders?

Brent Fullwood should have gone to class more often .

FIFY.

Barry Sanders?

FIFY.

Joke from the Brent Fullwood era: What do Brent Fullwood and Hershel Walker have in common? A. Neither one went to school at Auburn.

Barry Sanders?

FIFY.

Ha! Yep. But he could run. And Roc has a little bit of that spin move (combined with others, of course).

Brent Fullwood is the butt of a lot of attendance jokes but the fact is the kid had multiple minor injuries(hamstring, ankle, etc)his Sr season and spent a lot of time getting treatment so he would be ready for game day. Its not like the guy wasn't going to be drafted, in fact, he was the 3rd pick in the NFL draft selected by the Packers. Also, there was no rule in place, in those years, that required class attendance like there is now. What he did didn't hurt his chances of providing for his family and he didn't break any rules. I've never understood why Auburn fans seem to get a thrill out of making him the butt of their jokes.

I've always liked Brent Fullwood. I hear more Bammers making jokes about Brent then Auburn fans. But either way, it's sad because he did his very best while he was at Auburn.

You two are :ucrazy: Fullwood was a beast. After 30 years I think even he can laugh about it. However if I have offended YOU, Mr. Fullwood, I apologize.

I'd love to see use sign a player from Oxford. Oxford and Anniston had a lot of great games when I was living in Anniston.

I remember when I lived in Anniston AHS had a kid who was a stud linebacker (I don't remember his name but he was highly recruited and ended up going to Arkansas.

Archived