2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

Do we want Roc moreso because he's THAT DAMN GOOD? Or is it so we can get an apparent bammer lean & top RB in the state to commit to the GOOD GUYS?

We want him because he is tailor-made for Gus' offense, and he is an incredible talent. If he wants early playing time, and wants to be showcased in an offense that will get him the ball in numerous ways, he needs to come to Auburn.

If he thinks he might want to play LB, then he should go to bammer. Not saying he couldn't be a RB at uat, but they are so loaded at the position, you never know where RB's that sign with bammer will end up. I think they signed 4-5 RB's last year alone!!! How many do you think actually see the field at RB these next few years?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we want Roc moreso because he's THAT DAMN GOOD? Or is it so we can get an apparent bammer lean & top RB in the state to commit to the GOOD GUYS?

Kid has Caddy 2.0 written all over him in terms of his style and potential.

I said that same thing months ago..I was just getting an expert point of view :bow:

How about both?

BOTH would be my choice as well..

I said that same thing months ago..I was just getting an expert point of view :bow:

I was the first one to say it on AUF so :tease:

Well uhhh, long before you palookas, I was the first to "think" about it. Yah, that's the ticket. :P

Well uhhh, long before you palookas, I was the first to "think" about it. Yah, that's the ticket. :P

lol. :thumbsup:

:P

We need roc, and not for any other reason except he should be the next AU great RB. Hopefully his is an AU historian like we all are. He could be the next Caddy. UA has nothing like us. He should remember that while studying his college football history.

Auburn coaches Rodney Garner and Tim Horton are watching 5-star RB Roc Thomas in his spring game tonight. Thomas plans to attend Big Cat next Saturday.
Link
Austin W. Penny ‏@awpenny247

Roc Thomas takes first carry of spring game 60-yards for a touchdown via @JKWood3

John Garcia Jr. ‏@JohnGarcia_Jr

With coaches from #Alabama and #Auburn in attendance, Roc Thomas breaks the 100-yard mark with a 16-yard score. Easily 10+ broken tckls 2day

5-star running back Roc Thomas from Oxford (Ala.) High visited Auburn Sunday and plans to be back Saturday for Big Cat Weekend. Auburn assistant coaches Rodney Garner and Tim Horton attended Thomas' spring game Saturday night.

Roc doesn't do many interviews and I'm not sue I'll be able to catch up with him about the latest visit but I think it's another very good sign for the Auburn staff, who has targeted Thomas as one of their top overall prospects.

Link

Also here is a good highlight video from Max Preps. I think he uses every button and special move on a video game controller very well.

I like him more every time I watch film on him. He has that sideways leap that makes the D miss the tackle. Very strong and tough runner. Has anyone seen an interview after the visit?

I like him more every time I watch film on him. He has that sideways leap that makes the D miss the tackle. Very strong and tough runner. Has anyone seen an interview after the visit?

He rarely gives interviews and I don't expect 1 today. Scout has an article on him from this morning. I can't read it cuz I don't have access to a Scout account so I don't know if it was an interview.

I just watched the new film E added to this page. Are you kidding me. This kid is special. Crazy good. I think I will call him Rocillac or CadiRoc. He just looks like an AU player. He fits. I sure hope he comes to the good guys.

I just watched the new film E added to this page. Are you kidding me. This kid is special. Crazy good. I think I will call him Rocillac or CadiRoc. He just looks like an AU player. He fits. I sure hope he comes to the good guys.

He can stop on a dime and change direction three times then take off like he was being shot at. Usually I get bored watching highlights and stop half way through. Rocs film is unique as he scores about every way you can think of and leave you wishing it was longer.

Archived