2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

I remember when I lived in Anniston AHS had a kid who was a stud linebacker (I don't remember his name but he was highly recruited and ended up going to Arkansas.

Quenton Caver. Great linebacker.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he on the last state championship team AHS had? If so, I watched him in the state championship game that year and the middle linebacker was dominant... love to get that caliber of LB... Also, back in the 70's big Kenneth Hutchinson was the real deal as well @ LB...

One last time before Ellitor removes me from this board...........WE AINT GETTING ROC. LOL

:moon: :tease:

One last time before Ellitor removes me from this board...........WE AINT GETTING ROC. LOL

I disagree. I think we get Roc. He last 6 visits have been to AU and he is predicted 73% to AU by 24/7. He also stayed in Auburn for an extra day after BCW with a couple of commits. I think that we get 'em.

E, or anybody else, has he set a commitment date yet? If so, when is it?

I disagree. I think we get Roc. He last 6 visits have been to AU and he is predicted 73% to AU by 24/7. He also stayed in Auburn for an extra day after BCW with a couple of commits. I think that we get 'em.

No.

No.

Gracias Senor

My gut feeling is roc is the most important guy to get this recruiting class

Respectfully disagree. The coaches will be content if Pettway is the only RB in this class and if we get a second back it will be a solid one. Plus Gus's O and scheme gets the most production out of RBs. IMO Deshaun Watson or Brandon Harris would be the biggest get if we could get either one.

@JHokanson 3m

Father of #Rivals100 RB 'Roc' Thomas speaks to http://AuburnSports.com: 'Auburn is recruiting him harder than anyone'

To me this says.....bama please start recruiting my son!

They are playing a dangerous game here. If he comes to Auburn he will have a big chip on his shoulder in the IB. I would not chance it if I were Bama.

@JHokanson 3m

Father of #Rivals100 RB 'Roc' Thomas speaks to http://AuburnSports.com: 'Auburn is recruiting him harder than anyone'

They are playing a dangerous game here. If he comes to Auburn he will have a big chip on his shoulder in the IB. I would not chance it if I were Bama.

E, i'm trying not to read between the lines here ^^^... almost like Roc is expecting more from Bama and we're his plan B if Bama doesn't meet his expectations for attention given.

@JHokanson 3m

E, i'm trying not to read between the lines here ^^^... almost like Roc is expecting more from Bama and we're his plan B if Bama doesn't meet his expectations for attention given.

No clue but they do have him on the back burner and have 3 RBs in front of him they are trying to get.

@JHokanson 3m

No clue but they do have him on the back burner and have 3 RBs in front of him they are trying to get.

been told that Fournette's theirs to lose... but besides him, there really isn't any better than Roc in my mind. oh well, i hope bammer sticks to this philosophy 'cause i'd love to see this young man in O&B.

@JHokanson 3m

been told that Fournette's theirs to lose... but besides him, there really isn't any better than Roc in my mind. oh well, i hope bammer sticks to this philosophy 'cause i'd love to see this young man in O&B and making Little Debbie Man throw fits on IB Saturdays for not making Roc a priority.

Added

That part I highlighted is a good example of how ridiculous recruiting analysts are. 73%???? An attempt at reporting that sort of accuracy is absurd. At this point the best that can be said if the writer holds that opinion is "Auburn appears to be leading at this time".

That part I highlighted is a good example of how ridiculous recruiting analysts are. 73%???? An attempt at reporting that sort of accuracy is absurd. At this point the best that can be said if the writer holds that opinion is "Auburn appears to be leading at this time".

I think that means that 73% of their analysts predict him to AU and 23% to Bama, but I could be wrong.

Quote "I think that means that 73% of their analysts predict him to AU and 23% to Bama, but I could be wrong."

Maybe so, but it's still very silly of them to express it that way.

At this point the best that can be said if the writer holds that opinion is "Auburn appears to be leading at this time".

correct interpretation.

I think that means that 73% of their analysts predict him to AU and 23% to Bama, but I could be wrong.

Im curious what that missing 4% think....maybe its just me

There is not a missing 4%. Engineer got Bama's % incorrect. It's 27%.

There is not a missing 4%. Engineer got Bama's % incorrect. It's 27%.

My bad, that's what I get for being in a rush and not checking myself. I did indeed wreck myself.

I believe Fournette to bammer as well. It's strictly my gut on it. It would be quite pathetic for Roc to sign with sabear at this point no matter what direction the dominoes fall. There are others after Roc's services that could be major players. He doesn't do interviews or put out lists of teams each week so many are simply assuming AU is the team to beat and they could be right as well. LF may be the best since McFadden at Arky or even longer. The REC will win this one IMO.

I believe Fournette to bammer as well. It's strictly my gut on it. It would be quite pathetic for Roc to sign with sabear at this point no matter what direction the dominoes fall. There are others after Roc's services that could be major players. He doesn't do interviews or put out lists of teams each week so many are simply assuming AU is the team to beat and they could be right as well. LF may be the best since McFadden at Arky or even longer. The REC will win this one IMO.

I sure hope that Fournette doesn't go to Bama. I think LF is going to be a force wherever he goes, and I honestly have a feeling he is going to be one of the best backs that we have seen in awhile. (again just a gut feeling). I just hope he decides to go to LSU and not Bama. Don't feel like dealing with Henry/Fournette the next 3 or so years. lol

I sure hope that Fournette doesn't go to Bama. I think LF is going to be a force wherever he goes, and I honestly have a feeling he is going to be one of the best backs that we have seen in awhile. (again just a gut feeling). I just hope he decides to go to LSU and not Bama. Don't feel like dealing with Henry/Fournette the next 3 or so years. lol

If it means we get Roc then he can go to Bama all day long for all I care.

Archived