Tray Matthews

RunInRed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Trigga_Tray28 is saying that he and reuben are choosing between UGA and Bama. Also, he said "haha my boi committed to the Tide, aint that sum" wondering on who he is talking about. Any news? I was pretty sure Reuben was a lock.

He's talking about Derrick Henry.

He and Reuben are going to UGA for a game. Guess Reuben doesnt want to go to Bama, might not be received too cordially.

I would rather him be at Georgia anyway this weekend to stay in Monty's ear.

He and Reuben are going to UGA for a game. Guess Reuben doesnt want to go to Bama, might not be received too cordially.

I would rather him be at Georgia anyway this weekend to stay in Monty's ear.

I like the way you think!!!

I am starting to hear a lot of information that the sun is POSSIBLY setting on TM coming to Auburn, anyone have concrete information that would contradict?????

I am starting to hear a lot of information that the sun is POSSIBLY setting on TM coming to Auburn, anyone have concrete information that would contradict?????

I sincerely hope that's not true. With or without Matthews, our defensive recruits will be outstanding but Matthews would certainly be a great addition. I hate to hear that.

If we offer Carson as a safety then that will be a clear indicator.

Information from insiders/people in the know?

Information from insiders/people in the know?

Nobody is getting any info on Tray right now but as I said before offerring Carson would be telling at this point since Tray in an EE and will be in College in 3 months.

It will be TM's loss. He will be carring the work load with their defense and without the help of RF, Liner, Lawson, Johnson, Bower, hopefully Adams and the rest of our recruits' during his career. Those other players will make him alot better too.

Looks like Tray will be on the Plains for the Auburn High/Carver and Auburn/Arky games this weekend. His high school team is off this week and Bama is off so they are not going there..

Tray Matthews ‏@Trigga_Tray28

So Auburn and Alabama is the move fah me and my boi@reubenfoster_FG this weekend. Better ball out tomorrow too. Ill be there

Looks like Tray will be on the Plains for the Auburn High/Carver and Auburn/Arky games this weekend. His high school team is off this week and Bama is off so they are not going there..

Tray Matthews ‏@Trigga_Tray28

So Auburn and Alabama is the move fah me and my boi@reubenfoster_FG this weekend. Better ball out tomorrow too. Ill be there

That's cool

While I believe this was always going to be a tough get, this is a case where our on the field performance this year has made a difference (negatively), IMO.

While I believe this was always going to be a tough get, this is a case where our on the field performance this year has made a difference (negatively), IMO.

Na. We were not getting him anyway.

Na. We were not getting him anyway.

:jossun:

Archived