Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news of sort regarding Green. It appears his interest in AU will not dwindle if Chizik is fired.

What makes you say this?

He is saying Greens like of AU isn't contingent on CGC

I know what he said. I was asking where he heard that from because I have not heard that.

That's not what you asked...carry on

I said what makes you say this which in terms of recruiting info means where did you hear it or where did you get that info from? I do not see how it can be inferred any other way.

I said what makes you say this which in terms of recruiting info means where did you hear it or where did you get that info from? I do not see how it can be inferred any other way.

Its right here,

link: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1409210-derrick-green-5-stars-comments-on-auburn-coaching-staff-good-sign-for-tigers

Its right here,

link: http://bleacherrepor...sign-for-tigers

Thank you kind sir.

he hasnt ever said he wouldn't commit if cgc wasn't at auburn so i buy it.

He even said he would consider Auburn even if Chizik does get fired. I'm glad he's one of those recruits looking to commit to a school, not just the coaches.

almost every thing we talk about is based off of rumors on message boards

I agree 100%.....message boards ARE the place for rumors. This isn't an encyclopedia.

everything on the internet is true ...

...including that statement.

You are not reading this sentence.

Did you type something ?

Yep. Didn't you read it?

Any word about Green? Or, as I suspect, will we have to wait until President Gouge makes completes his review of the team and renders judgment on the season?

Did you type something ?

Yep. Didn't you read it?

Any word about Green? Or, as I suspect, will we have to wait until President Gouge makes completes his review of the team and renders judgment on the season?

No, I tried to read it but for some reason I couldn't. ;D

No nothing on Green even up here in Virginia. The fact that we are still in it, even with our season and all the uncertainty, is a good sign though.

Did you type something ?

Yep. Didn't you read it?

No, I tried to read it but for some reason I couldn't. ;D

No nothing on Green even up here in Virginia. The fact that we are still in it, even with our season and all the uncertainty, is a good sign though.

:gofig:;)

Yeah, I agree it's a good sign. Makes me think Green may be thinking more about the school than the coaches. Sure would love for him to choose AU!

• 2 weeks later...

It helps with all of them to have a coach named. It will help more when their coordinators and position coaches are named. There is no rush, signing day is February 6th.

Oh yea there is a rush. Every day these recruits are NOT building relationships with our unnamed coaches is a day they are building relationships with some other school's.

Archived