Derrick Green

RunInRed

I read on TD today that someone posted that Tenn was leading for Green as of today. They hedged this by saying that Green changes his mind every week. Their fans seem to always be a bit overly optimistic.....I hope this is not true, I think Green would be great at AU.

It's Tennessee. They think they lead for everybody.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I don't fell like reading all the pages about Derrick, has he cut his list down to 5 yet? if so, who made the cut.

He cut it down to six 3 months ago and it remains six. Auburn, Tennessee, Michigan, Ole Miss, Virginia Tech, and Oregon

Derrick will be on Tom Lemming's recruiting show today at 6:30 PM ET/5:30 CT on CBS Sports Network.

Can anyone share what was said? Was on the way to Tiger Town from ATL. TIA!

Derrick will be on Tom Lemming's recruiting show today at 6:30 PM ET/5:30 CT on CBS Sports Network.

Can anyone share what was said? Was on the way to Tiger Town from ATL. TIA!

Do you have twitter? I posted it there.

is he still going to anounce in october or move it to november?

Likely november Since he is not visiting Auburn til the Georgia game.

We need to sign this kid. His visit for the UGA game will be huge! The atmosphere CAN NOT be matched. The Iron Bowl is THE biggie but the rivalry between Us and UGA is the oldest in the south. We need to show up big at this game as I'm sure A'LOT of kids will be there! :we:

Saw a video of Derrick on Tom Lemmings Show on wednesday. He did not specifiy a date for commitment. When asked if he hears a lot from other recruits he mentioned Shaq Wiggins at UGA, and I believe Rueben(Couldn't Hear it very well) at Auburn, laughing a little with a big smile. I have tried to find video online for a follow up. It was Eye on Recruiting on CBS Sports. It aired on Oct. 5.

Saw a video of Derrick on Tom Lemmings Show on wednesday. He did not specifiy a date for commitment. When asked if he hears a lot from other recruits he mentioned Shaq Wiggins at UGA, and I believe Rueben(Couldn't Hear it very well) at Auburn, laughing a little with a big smile. I have tried to find video online for a follow up. It was Eye on Recruiting on CBS Sports. It aired on Oct. 5.

You summed up the interview well. Lemming did a poor job with the interview.

Archived