These two Boso the clolwn types have done it again

SuperFlyEagle

So it turns out that during the meeting in which Tuberville "resigned", Bobby Lowder and Jimmy Raines were in another part of the athletic complex. What the hell? Does Jay Jacobs really not have any kind of a backbone? I for one am sick of this guy (as well as the others mentioned). If these Boso the clown types really want to help Auburn, then Jacobs should "resign" (A.k.a. fired), Lowder and Raines need to just give AU their money and stop trying to run things behind the scenes. The protest today = Pointless. The message should have been Tommy T for AD or fire Jacobs or stop letting Bobby Lowder & Company run AU. This is just really sorry. There are no excuses for AU.

Guest auburn warrior

like i said why would coach tuberville resign then , be given his buyout money because auburn felt sorry for him, and my dad said there was talk that jay jacobs told coach tubs to go somewhere else if he wanted, this has bobby lowder,  and jimy raines all over it oh and lets not forget mcwhorter and franklin and spina

I too agree that even though it was started with good intention and to show support for Tubberville, the protest is quite useless. as for how the resignation actually happened, I could care less and I see that it is completely irrelevant...

It is only irrelavent if Tommy T really resigned. If Lowder & Co. had anything to do with his departure, then that means that they will be meddling with the next HC. Jetgate in 2011/helping to lose AU's accredidation? or whatever these Bosos do to hurt AU.

Archived