Member Info: Where you are and what is your connection to AU

The Duke

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Claude and I graduated from Auburn in 1962 in AeroSpace Engineering. Have been living in Tullahoma, TN for the last 47 years. War Eagle everyone. Can't get enough of AU football.

My name is Claude and I graduated from Auburn in 1962 in AeroSpace Engineering. Have been living in Tullahoma, TN for the last 47 years. War Eagle everyone. Can't get enough of AU football.

Nice!! Welcome to Auburn Eagle. I hope you enjoy your time on the best Auburn sports site on the net!! War Eagle!!

Hi my name is Derek and I'm an Auburnholic. It all started many years ago when I had my first drink of Auburn football when my Dad took me to a game. I have moved from the area and now live in Colorado. Someone once asked me if I could root for another college team I said sure as long as their name was Auburn Tigers I could.

War Eagle!!!!!! Go Auburn!!!!!!

My grandfather graduated from Auburn in 1905, so I was lucky to be born into an Auburn family.  I never even thought about going anyplace else.....correction....as far as I was concerned, there WAS no place else!!

I grew up in Millbrook and Prattville, AL.  I now live in Pensacola, FL and hate it.  If real estate ever picks up so I can sell my house, I want to move back to Alabama, someplace near Auburn.  That is where my heart is. 

I have been out of school for many years, but I have wanted to move back ever since I left.  It has just never worked out.  Maybe soon. 

I often tell people that Auburn is as much a part of me as are my green eyes....part of my DNA!!!

WDE forever.  My name is Eleta

I am an alum from '81 living in the northern suburbs of Houston, TX.  My wife is a '79 alum and our oldest son is a 2004 alum.  I love Auburn and our War Eagle! spirit 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  Like so many others, I would love to return to Auburn and make it my home.  Unfortunately, I do not see that happening for me, so I will simply make the most of each visit and maintain the fond memories of meeting my best friend there and keeping her for my bride nearly 30 years later.  :)

War Eagle! to all and let's support our beloved Tigers in 2010.

:wareagle:

My name is Jay Skipper. I'm from Headland, AL. I was born an Auburn fan.

I played golf at CACC in Alex City in '03 & '04. Then transferred to Auburn in the fall of '04. I worked at Moore's Mill Golf Club that semester. The friday before the Georgia game I was working and a Ford Explorer pulled up. Like always, I brought them a cart as soon as they parked. I was chatting with the driver about football while I was loading their clubs on the cart. The guy on the passenger side was slow to get out, but he eventually came around and gave me a little tip. I still have that $1 bill.

I graduated from Auburn in Mechanical Engineering in 2008. I work for the Corps of Engineers at Ft. Benning. I live in Columbus.

Oh, the passenger in the Ford Explorer was Bo Jackson.

Chuck here from Trussville Alabama, I grew up in a predominantly bammer family except for one uncle that went to AU. He turned me at a very early age and since then I turned my brother and mother and my brother graduated from AU in 1989. I did not attend Auburn or any college for that matter but while my brother was there I spent as much time there as he did. My 12 yr. old son is chomping at the bit ready to go there and has dreams of playing football for our tigers. Thanks for a great product for us fans.

"Keep it golden pony boy"

I have been an Auburn fan since childhood. My dad grduated from Auburn. Grew up in Birmingham but have lived in Mississippi, Arizona, (which in my opnion is the worst state in the union) and now reside in Denver. Anyway, great to be an Auburn Tiger.

My name is Chris McCamy. I graduated from AU in 2003. I am originally from Scottsboro, AL. but am now living in Jasper, AL. I can't wait to see what Coach Chizik and the boys bring in 2010!  :we::zapbama:

I am originally from Huntsville and currently live in Dickson, Tn. I have been following Auburn for 55 years. I attended from 1961 t0 1966. I am a Dye hard Auburn fan

:wareagle:

My name is Barry. I'm a lifelong Auburn fan from Eclectic, Al. Home of big Ben Grubbs. My wife and I are all orange and blue and so are both our kids. Our daughter married a doctor who is also a big Auburn fan. He had to do his internship at Druid City in Tuscalooser. He loved wearing his Auburn scrubs after the Iron Bowl wins during our six year streak. One of my most memorable games at Auburn was when we beat Bama in 89, first time  at Jordan Hare. Had two of the most obnoxious bammer fans (aren't they all) sitting behind us and enjoyed so much that win! By the way they left early! :believe:

My name is charles and I am from boaz. I didn't go to school at auburn but I have been a lifetime fan and I LOVE AUBURN! I can't wait for a-day to bring my boys to the game and spend some time in auburn with them and the rest of the auburn family. WDE!!

Welcome home milehighfan, mccamy03, milerino, AUbiker77, war_eagle_55, COLLINS37, sportstiger and 92GRAD, now that yall are here, make yourselves at home and post proudly and often.  War Eagle.

Archived