OL and LB

auburn4ever

quarterback, wide recievers, and oline struggled... kinda harsh to single one out. Considering there are several things linking to our struggles, I would say that they all need to be on the same page. John Sullen and Andre Harris should do nicely on the line. Ziemba and Pugh are back, along with Byron Isom, mike berry, andrew mccain, and bart eddins should have a chance to mature and improve. We have a little depth there.

You win some, you lose some. Now the slates are clean and we have an entire year to recruit the kids we want, and sell them much better than only having a month and a half

quarterback, wide recievers, and oline struggled... kinda harsh to single one out. Considering there are several things linking to our struggles, I would say that they all need to be on the same page. John Sullen and Andre Harris should do nicely on the line. Ziemba and Pugh are back, along with Byron Isom, mike berry, andrew mccain, and bart eddins should have a chance to mature and improve. We have a little depth there.

You win some, you lose some. Now the slates are clean and we have an entire year to recruit the kids we want, and sell them much better than only having a month and a half

I agree  :cool:

Don't give up on the line we have. They had a rough move from a 3 point stance to a 2 point. They will be better moving back to the 3 point stance :aufb:

oh yeah definitely, jeff grimes has coached spread lineman before, thats why I think luper, taylor, grimes, and malzahn will get along fine, they all fit in the system. Something Franklin never had

Archived