Auburn Eagle Tourney Pick'em 2009

AUSportTalk

Join the Auburn Eagle Bracket Challenge and enter your NCAA Tournament Bracket.

Go to Yahoo and sign up is free. Winner gets bragging rights... and we'll try to squeeze out some form of recognition on the Auburn Eagle.

Go to the Tourney Pick'Em '09 at Yahoo! Fantasy Sports to enter.

Group Name: Auburn Eagle

Group ID: 38077

Password: Auburn2009

Please use your Auburn Eagle ID as your bracket name.

Good luck!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when can we make our picks?

Im thinking we can make them anytime after selection sunday wich is a week from today  :)

We're all gonna lose, cause we're all gonna pick Auburn to win the NC.  :devil:

To borrow a quote from Larry-

"That's funny right thar, I don't care who you are!"

It does appear that yall are desperate to have someone that come in dead last in the bracket challange. Since that is my speciality, I will join too. the second to last place finnisher can thank me later. 

:believe:

Make sure you get signed up and pick your bracket b/c it starts this week!! Make sure you invite all your friends to join too if you would like!! I'm gonna make sure I get AUDomination to sign up that way I know you won't come in last!!  :laugh:

Only 3 more days to get in guys!! Come on AUDomination needs some competition for LAST PLACE!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm gonna make sure I get AUDomination to sign up that way I know you won't come in last!!  :laugh:

Only 3 more days to get in guys!! Come on AUDomination needs some competition for LAST PLACE!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Very funny!! My bracket is gonna kick AUSportTalk's bracket in the teeth!! I did 10 full minutes of research and I have a good feeling about this which equals bad news for my competition!!  :cool:;D

I know im pestering everyone about this but I don't want anyone to be left out....you have 1 more day to get signed up for the Bracket challenge!!

***I am going to give an Auburn Eagle prize package to the winner**

Atleast we know it WONT be AUDomination  :laugh:

almost everyone is 3 of 3 and it says that I didnt pick a champion but for the record I have UNC winning it all

Archived