Ebay - Clod of Mud

Link

Not sure why someone would Ebay this to begin with, but since someone bought it, I guess I am jsut out of the loop as to the importance of this particular clod of mud... :blink:

I saw this earlier mentioned on another site. Rather odd. You would think that the significance would be mentioned on the page. Oh well! I guess if someone would pay me for a clod of mud from my yard, I would gladly sell. :rolleyes:

and the clod paid 490 pounds for it to boot. That's roughly $910 in todays market.

Thats the stupidest thing i've seen on ebay in a while..

What is up with some people?

I have some grass the came from the field from the Auburn vs. Florida game 2001... Came straight off of duval's shoe ha lol. :lol:

Let the bidding start at $450.00.

I saw this earlier mentioned on another site.  Rather odd.  You would think that the significance would be mentioned on the page.  Oh well!  I guess if someone would pay me for a clod of mud from my yard, I would gladly sell.  :rolleyes:

Here was the write up further down the page:

Glastonbury Festival...The place to be over the last 5 days !!

Could'nt get a ticket ??  Had to watch it on TV or read about ??

Well, here's a chance to own your own little piece of Glastonbury.

Freshly scraped from the boots of my son this morning.  Having squeezed his way to the first two rows to see Oasis , Morissey , damien Rice , Keane , Paul Mccartney , Muse ( last night ) and a host of others, he's now come back home smelling and stoney broke !!

This mud was "collected" from the front two rows of the Pyramid stage mainly while these great bands and others played their hearts out.

Stored in a plastic bag ( with the of piece of straw and grass for company) this should arrive nicely damp with the early Glastonbury dew still soaking into it ( we left there at 7.15 this morning)

Guess it would be like someone selling some mud from Woodstock (the first one).

I saw this earlier mentioned on another site.  Rather odd.  You would think that the significance would be mentioned on the page.  Oh well!  I guess if someone would pay me for a clod of mud from my yard, I would gladly sell.  :rolleyes:

Here was the write up further down the page:

Glastonbury Festival...The place to be over the last 5 days !!

Could'nt get a ticket ??  Had to watch it on TV or read about ??

Well, here's a chance to own your own little piece of Glastonbury.

Freshly scraped from the boots of my son this morning.  Having squeezed his way to the first two rows to see Oasis , Morissey , damien Rice , Keane , Paul Mccartney , Muse ( last night ) and a host of others, he's now come back home smelling and stoney broke !!

This mud was "collected" from the front two rows of the Pyramid stage mainly while these great bands and others played their hearts out.

Stored in a plastic bag ( with the of piece of straw and grass for company) this should arrive nicely damp with the early Glastonbury dew still soaking into it ( we left there at 7.15 this morning)

Guess it would be like someone selling some mud from Woodstock (the first one).

Thanks Al! I totally didn't see that.

People must be pretty stupid to be willing to pay that much for mud! :rolleyes:

How do you authenticate something like that? :lol: Makes me want to keep my entrenching tool with me at all times just in case I am stanging on possibly important dirt.

Archived