Who is...

Ronald McDonald

Who is gonna finish #1 in Recruiting?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gonna finish #1 in Recruiting?

• AUBURN
    • TEXAS
    • ALABAMA
    • FLORIDA
    • OKLAHOMA

It is very late in the process for bumps. Maybe they will but probably not.

As for finishing #1, I believe the only way AU finsihes #1 is if we sign Seastrunk, Lattimore, Mack, Thornton, Whitaker, and Lemonier. That is a pipe dream. So I dont see us being #1.

That list is a very real possibility.  The only two on there that I could see going somewhere else is Thornton and Seastrunk, but they just as easily can sign with AU.

Guest AUpride

It is very late in the process for bumps. Maybe they will but probably not.

As for finishing #1, I believe the only way AU finsihes #1 is if we sign Seastrunk, Lattimore, Mack, Thornton, Whitaker, and Lemonier. That is a pipe dream. So I dont see us being #1.

There are usually a few bumps from standout players at these all-american combines/games... Holland impressed, and the same is being said for Trovon.. I'd be shocked if Holland didn't get bumped.

Actually if we close out w/ lemonier, thorton, whittaker, latt/seastrunk or both, and mack w/ Reed goin to 5* and Holland to 4* we would have 4 blue chips and ~15 4* I think that's No.1 baby!! :we::party:

Dont hold your breath on them getting bumped. This is the 3rd time Ive Holland is getting another star.

And I think AU has to sign both Lattimore and Seastrunk to be #1. If we dont get both, then we wont be #1. Signing both would automatically jump us over anyone, because no one can say that sign the Top 3 RB in the nation is not the #1 class.

I'm definitely interested to see if anyone can tell us what AuburnUndercover says ... however, if we did get Adams, Lemonier and Whitaker, I'd be pretty happy with that! I'd guess the article probably says Mack and Lattimore are possibles.

I'm definitely interested to see if anyone can tell us what AuburnUndercover says ... however, if we did get Adams, Lemonier and Whitaker, I'd be pretty happy with that! I'd guess the article probably says Mack and Lattimore are possibles.

That would be my guess.  I think that they will both end up here, but they have both put out to many mixed signals to truely be called "probables"

Sorry SWestbrookAU. I was using your poll to vent about ESPN ranking classes without evaluating Juco players. I think its rediculous for them to do recruiting rankings without grading Juco players.

Auburn has dropped back to #4 as Florida jumped us.

EDIT:

THIS IS BASED UPON RIVALS RANKINGS!!!  :yay:

:wareagle:Who cares, as long as Auburn gdets what we need.

Sorry SWestbrookAU. I was using your poll to vent about ESPN ranking classes without evaluating Juco players. I think its rediculous for them to do recruiting rankings without grading Juco players.

Oh yea brotha i hear ya and definitely agree.. its crazy that ESPN wouldnt evaluate JUCO.

Archived