New ESPN Insider Article

I think Latt signs with USC too, but i'm worrying about it since we already have a stable full on The Plains.

ST says he will sign with us. He will sign with us. Doubts? Ask Eric Mack abt STs Jedi skills.

ST has called every recruit before they committed. Not only has he been right about recruits committing to us but about recruits NOT committing to us (Lache Seastrunk). If ST says it, I believe it.

I just dont think South Carolina's offensive line is good enough. He is unsure how long Spurrier, much less the offensive staff will be there and those things add up..He was quoted that he would share the ball in Malazahn's offense with Dyer..It definitely helps that Ronnie and Cadillac were here just a few years ago and i think he looks back on that

Thinking about it now.. Spurrier won a Heisman as a quarterback. He coaches as if he is still playing the position and quarterbacks love the ball. I don;t know how is able to recruit RB's honestly.

..... AU having Dyer might push Latt to SC.....

This part of that quote tells me that the writer is less familiar with the situation than Auburn and USCe fans on message boards.

Of the several reasons that Latt might pick USCe, the above is NOT one of them. That guy just wrote something that seemed reasonable to him, without checking the details out.

I think Dyer has more of a "Negative" impact however I still believe he commits to us.

I mean no running back WANTS so split the carries.  I'm sure Ronnie and Caddy wanted all the carries to themselves but they were both great backs and great friends

ST has called every recruit before they committed. Not only has he been right about recruits committing to us but about recruits NOT committing to us (Lache Seastrunk). If ST says it, I believe it.

Yes he has Caleb and 8....and I know it's not as good as coming from ST, but I think in the end Latt comes to AU. He's getting lots of pressure in state and locally right now, but in the end I think he knows where he SHOULD go, and that's AU. There is just more to offer at AU for Latt and he's really loved the family atmosphere and he absolutely loves Malzahn's offense. Dyer won't make a difference. If anything it helps because he's calling and recruiting him hard for AU. Latt may stay home...But in the end I say AU.

:wedance:

Having Dyer shouldn't push Lattimore away. 

Auburn has an advantage in skill level, offensive line, offense in general, chance to win a championship, just about everything over South Carolina.  The only way I see Lattimore going to USCe is if he really values the chance to play in front of and please the home state crowd.

I think there is a lot of this in his future -->  :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau:

what's funny to me to is the talk of a crowded backfield, but socar has I believe 3 rb that were rated as 4* and none of them went for 1000, while Tate went for over 1300 and McCallebb was close to 1000, and w/o bein injured was well on his way. I say the dead period is the best thing to happen for AU

Felix Jones/Darren McFadden = Dyer/Lattimore

Who was the offensive coordinator when both of them went over 1,000 yards?

Thats right. Gus Malzahn.

i felt read good about Lattimore a few days ago but, like many other AU fans, I have grown somewhat concerned. But ST's post makes sense. Mcfadden and Jones both went over 1000 yds and the man who orchestrated that was none other than Gus Malzahn. I feel better.

Archived