Darius Robinson Took an OV to AU the 22nd of January

AUnights

Guest jojo1515

hmmm, our secret visitor is 100% to another school.  Guess we all learn to not have a 50 page thread on who it might be  haha.  Speaking of rollercoasters, throw me a good name one second, the next second yank it out from under.  Is it Feb. 3rd yet??

Guest jojo1515

Found out he was the secret visitor yesterday.  I heard he is back solid with Clemson though.

This wasn't the secret visitor ST was referring to.

I feel a cage match coming on  haha  j.k.

Atleast our coaches can get these guys on campus!!

So, this guy took a "secret" visit to Ky. earlier in the process, got in dutch with the Clemson coaches for it and now pulled the same trick again last weekend? That's.....odd.

Does he have a commitable offer from Auburn?

Unless ST was lying about the recruit being an offensive recruit, then Robinson wasn't the secret visitor.

He later mentioned the player was either and played or could play multiple positions...

"A winner never stops trying." ~ Tom Landry

Jonesy, if I'm not mistaken, I saw in another thread where ST retracted the comment that it was an offensive recruit and that he could have been on either side of the ball.   :dunno:  :wareagle:

Beaver's blog stated he visited as well - http://auburnbybeaver.blogspot.com/

Darius Robinson is a new name to watch for. The four star Clemson DB commitment is rumored to have visited Auburn this weekend. He played at the same high school as Cam Newton and contacted the staff when Newton signed. Auburn could steal Robinson if he is offered.

Found out he was the secret visitor yesterday.  I heard he is back solid with Clemson though.

This wasn't the secret visitor ST was referring to.

I feel a cage match coming on  haha  j.k.

Atleast our coaches can get these guys on campus!!

I trust Jonesy's word over mine and the guy who told me it was Darius.

He was undoubtedly secret though because I had no clue he was on campus.

I thought I remember being told that Robinson was specifically not the surprise visitor. Seeing him at AU wouldn't be that big of surprise and I'm told that whoever it was, was a big surprise.

Unless ST was lying about the recruit being an offensive recruit, then Robinson wasn't the secret visitor.

I wasn't lying, I just made an error. There are two separate secret visitors, one last weekend and one this weekend and I got them backwards. Sorry. See I do make mistakes.

I wasn't lying, I just made an error. There are two separate secret visitors, one last weekend and one this weekend and I got them backwards. Sorry. See I do make mistakes.

So this weeks visitor plays offense.....interesting! Any more hints, or are we not going to play this game again??? :laugh:

Thanks again for all the info!  :we:

Archived