Jones to Announce tomorrow? ST!!

aurules16

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he going to announce tomorrow?  :dunno:

“The only thing worse than a coach or CEO who doesn't care about his people is one who pretends to care. People can spot a phony every time.” ~  Jimmy Johnson

Several on Rivals message board have said Byran jones could announce tomorrow? Sports Call said it as well.

Not ST but we had an in home with him last night and Phillip Marshall is saying he will announce tomorrow. Don't know where to yet. Trying to find out.

Several on Rivals message board have said Byran jones could announce tomorrow? Sports Call said it as well.

Not ST but we had an in home with him last night and Phillip Marshall is saying he will announce tomorrow. Don't know where to yet. Trying to find out.

Mayor...could you please delete my post concerning the same? Thanks...

Mayor...could you please delete my post concerning the same? Thanks...

Got you taken care of homie.

Thank you kind sir... ;)

“Give your people the feeling that if THEY don't do the job, it won't get done. Also let them know that when they accomplish something, they will share in the accolades.” ~  Jimmy Johnson

Mayor, that sounds like it could be good news.  If we visited last night and he all of the sudden is ready to announce tomorrow, seems liking timing might be good.  Just a thought, what do you think?  Thanks again and WDE!

Mayor, that sounds like it could be good news.   If we visited last night and he all of the sudden is ready to announce tomorrow, seems liking timing might be good.  Just a thought, what do you think?  Thanks again and WDE!

It does sound good, but I'm afraid to jump to any conclusions. If I hear anything whatsoever, the AE fam will be the first to know.

Both of these our encouraging.  WDE!

[move]:zapbama:[/move]

Thought I read his friends was headed to JUCO?

The timing of this is encouraging. Arkansas has offered his friend though so this is going to be a tough one.

Ok...from what I've been able to get it's not a done deal that he will be announcing tomorrow. He "could" be announcing but nothing is set in stone. Also, Les Miles was in Junction City today and is trying to get Jones to come to LSU now. This is particularly interesting because the rumor is that Jones actually grew up an LSU fan. SO...nothing can be confirmed at this point other than the fact that everybody is trying to get in on the Byran Jones sweepstakes now. We'll see what happens....

hes announcing on Feb 1st... per rivals

Ditto that.... plus all the Schools in Arkysawville have cancelled all classes 2morrow due to an icestorm,,3-10 inches of ice....

:wareagle:              :wedance:                   :wareagle:

Yeah that's been the plan but in the last couple of hours Phillip Marshall has gotten everybody in a tissy saying he could be announcing tomorrow. I still haven't been able to confirm that.

Yeah that's been the plan but in the last couple of hours Phillip Marshall has gotten everybody in a tissy saying he could be announcing tomorrow. I still haven't been able to confirm that.

PM normally doesn't jerk people's chain with rumors...if it's coming from him, probably solid.

Archived