Spring Game!!!

mcdover1345162833

Going to my first A-Day Game this year and I was looking for some information on what to expect.  I've been to a LOT of regular season games, Iron Bowls, and Bowl games, but never a spring game.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

WDE

Its a blast man. You will see some of the recruits in attendance... there was about 40,000 people there last year. I actually expect more this year.

Be sure to bring lots of sun block for your neck and arms... you will fry in the sun.

I think there will be some sort of baseball event going on as well... its usually a packed weekend

So will the new recruits be in attendance or only those that started class already?

They will be on the field being introduced to SEC speed and pain by our Jrs and Srs.....  Very fun to watch.

J& M, Anders, & TigerRags usually have awesome sells that day.  Great time to stock up on auburn gear! WAR EAGLE! I hope the Auburn Eagle Tent will be set up for tailgaiting  :thumbsup:

This is what I will be doing to my Wife is she talks to me on FEB 3rd:      :beatmullet:

I believe i have prom on the 17th so i will leave the prom after party and drive down to Auburn! hahaha WAR EAGLE!!!.... and by the way, the game tonight against alabama was amazing. (even though i've seen middle school teams coached better) Auburn showed heart and hustle when it mattered.

I believe i have prom on the 17th so i will leave the prom after party and drive down to Auburn! hahaha WAR EAGLE!!!.... and by the way, the game tonight against alabama was amazing. (even though i've seen middle school teams coached better) Auburn showed heart and hustle when it mattered.

Are you attending or chapperoning (SP) ?

Are you attending or chapperoning (SP) ?

attending. and prom is the 16th for me.

Are the new recruits gonna be there for sure? My oldest son already has a man crush on Dyer and be on cloud 9 if he could see him and maybe get an autograph.

Archived