Savage and McNeil

WarEagleIn2010

I gotta say I will be very pleasently surprised if savage can come back after being out for two years and really contribute. I know he was really good, but achillies is tough to come back from.

I have no reason to beleive mcneil won't come in and start at the FS spot. Atleast I assume he would have no problem moving from strong to the free safety.  Give Ethridge a year to recover and take his redshirt and then he may try and come back in 2011. War Eagle

Savage will be fine... he will have plenty of time to get conditioning workouts in and weight lifting as well... if anything his body prescence will be greatly needed... hes also a leader, and you can never have to many of those.

I say lets wait and see what happens...

I once again have some optimism here

I gotta say I will be very pleasently surprised if savage can come back after being out for two years and really contribute. I know he was really good, but achillies is tough to come back from.

I have no reason to beleive mcneil won't come in and start at the FS spot. Atleast I assume he would have no problem moving from strong to the free safety.  Give Ethridge a year to recover and take his redshirt and then he may try and come back in 2011. War Eagle

Savage has already had two red shirts. He can't get a third.

Zac  has already had a redshirt year!!!!

Zac  has already had a redshirt year!!!!

Etheridge is done with football.... he wont recover from an injury like that. ST confirmed this a while ago

McNeil and Bates will be a great combonation. Think, a year ago we were talking about the suberb play of McNeil, now we are talking about his backup when he broke his leg. Now after the injury to Etheridge, we will get to see them play together. This secondary should be much improved from this year.

Well, I do know that Zac is still living in Auburn.  He did get his brace off.  He has not posted on FB yet about playing football again.  I just hope he does what is best for him....

WDE

GIHA

Well, I do know that Zac is still living in Auburn.  He did get his brace off.  He has not posted on FB yet about playing football again.  I just hope he does what is best for him....

WDE

GIHA

^^^ me too

Savage has been awarded a 6th year medical redshirt by the NCAA. He will be eligible for this season. Great news; now I hope he is anywhere close to where he was before.

WDE.

Archived