Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

I'm not sure I don't really ask alot questions when they are telling me these things I just listen but I think he was went to quite a few games so there is no telling when this happened exactly (if it did happen but I'm pretty sure it's true).  Also from what I was told he likes Auburn the best so he had to have enjoyed himself.

I not 100% sure if it was Shon Coleman's or GW's family but at the one game this year while I was down along the sideline waiting for the game to start, I was sitting in a chair. A guy walked over to me and asked if he could have the chair for his mother because she just had knee surgery and of course I gave up my chair no question. I almost positive it was GW's family but not 100%.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the story about not getting the golf cart ride actually happened at UGA?  Didn't we discuss that earlier inthe season?

I thought the story about not getting the golf cart ride actually happened at UGA?  Didn't we discuss that earlier inthe season?

this is what i remember but maybe it continues

Any news on Wright?  Horrific source here, but a BOL mod/writer said Georgia and Alabama are the betting favorites with Tennessee as a darkhorse.  Said we were slipping.

Any news on Wright?  Horrific source here, but a BOL mod/writer said Georgia and Alabama are the betting favorites with Tennessee as a darkhorse.  Said we were slipping.

I think this is based on his comments following his Clemson visit. Both DJ and JLee said they believe we still lead and he would land at AU.

Andrew Bonehead or Shane Youngblood? I wouldn't believe anything from those guys when it comes to AU recruiting. There is a serious slant there...

Fox sports is reporting that gw is not visiting Georgia this weekend..

Very interesting...and I just found another tweet by Scout's Chad Simmons that our coaches are visiting him today.

ellitor:

sorry guys today is my BDAY been a little out of the loop if you know what I mean. :party:

Happy Birthday!!   Today is my birthday, too!!!   ;D    I'll bet I'm older. 

WOW! It's MY birthday too! What a co-inky-dink!  :partey: I think it's Bird's too!  :wedance: Tomorrow is Golf's!  ;) We're all 3 at Chucky Cheeze AS WE SPEAK!  :thumbsup: Bird just got HIGH SCORE on "Chucky Ball" and Golf just got called up on stage to BREAK-DANCE with Chucky! HiLaRiOuS!!!  :laugh:

ellitor:

sorry guys today is my BDAY been a little out of the loop if you know what I mean. :party:

WOW! It's MY birthday too! What a co-inky-dink!  :partey: I think it's Bird's too!  :wedance: Tomorrow is Golf's!  ;) We're all 3 at Chucky Cheeze AS WE SPEAK!  :thumbsup: Bird just got HIGH SCORE on "Chucky Ball" and Golf just got called up on stage to BREAK-DANCE with Chucky! HiLaRiOuS!!!  :laugh:

Hey!!  Look over here in the balls.  I'm in here!!!

ellitor:

Hey!!  Look over here in the balls.  I'm in here!!!

Holy sNikes! Now it's REALLY gonna get crazy in here!  :bananadance: Oh Lord, Jasper T. Jowls is givin' Bird a piggy-back ride! Gotta go!  :yay:

Archived