Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you getting medium interest? I know Tennessee has been pushing him for a while.

About Robinson, the coaches made an in-home visit and I think assuaged his grandmother's concerns. Not only is he all in, but also all recruiting other guys.

:wareagle:

Scout isn't necessarily accurate. Plus things usually get tighter closer to NSD. For example, on NCAA 11's recruiting right before they make a decision they put the lower schools at -1 (means very, very close) but still a school is on top. The others have a shot at getting the recruit, but the top school usually pulls it out (unless you can tear them down really well, which happens).

Drew is playing things so tight to the vest there's no idea. He and Isaiah Crowell are hard to read. But behind closed doors we've heard we have a real shot at all 3. We'll see.

When is Wright committing again?

I think Robinson is solid, but his family does prefer for him to stay in LA.  Tennessee has been pushing hard for Wright and I think it is going to be a close battle that AU wins in the end.  I feel like Drew is all UGA, but I hope I am wrong.

If we were to take Jenkins, the JC DL, we might not have room for Wright.  Jenkins and Drew were on the Miami visit together and reportedly hit it off really well and talked about playing together.  Jenkins said he knew where Drew was playing.  It could be a numbers thing if there is anything to Wright's mothers comments

If we were to take Jenkins, the JC DL, we might not have room for Wright.  Jenkins and Drew were on the Miami visit together and reportedly hit it off really well and talked about playing together.  Jenkins said he knew where Drew was playing.  It could be a numbers thing if there is anything to Wright's mothers comments

We will take Wright. If we run out of room Sigler would probably lose his spot. The issue with Wright's mom was resolved with an in-home visit a while back

I have heard that **** is going to be an academic casualty even if he commits.....Is there any truth to that?

I know you are new to AE so I'll take it easy.  We do not discuss the possibility of academic issues in regards to individual recruits.  That is none of our business and we would hate to speculate this and then there be no truth to it.  If it turns out to be true and the recruit is placed in JUCO or Prep School, that is different, but do not specualte.  Basically, we do not speak negatively about recruits on AE.   Thanks for being a member.

WAR EAGLE!! 

I have heard that **** is going to be an academic casualty even if he commits.....Is there any truth to that?

I know you are new to AE so I'll take it easy.  We do not discuss the possibility of academic issues in regards to individual recruits.  That is none of our business and we would hate to speculate this and then there be no truth to it.  If it turns out to be true and the recruit is placed in JUCO or Prep School, that is different, but do not specualte.  Basically, we do not speak negatively about recruits on AE.   Thanks for being a member.

WAR EAGLE!! 

Handled nicely, well done my friend

WAR EAGLE!! 

I have been on this site for about one year. I love how you do this. You are nice to the new poster while cleaning up the post and explaining why. That plus the great info is what makes this a great site.

Thank you and War Eagle

Not that I should point out the obvious, by why edit his post about who he mentioned, but quote his unedited post several more times.  :dunno:

Not that I should point out the obvious, by why edit his post about who he mentioned, but quote his unedited post several more times.  :dunno:

Thanks for the reminder.  I meant to edit those also but was interupted by a phone call. 

Looks better at JH with Gabe Wright on a unoffical the week before an offical. Go tell IC you had a great time should've been there. We did___ and ____. Cam___. Nick___. And everybody cried a little when Kodi spoke. :'( They had everybody :party:. It was ;D:thumbsup::yay::we:

pretty sure they would be very surprised if he didnt sign with auburn.

:thumbsup:

I was lurking on the OTHER orange's recruiting board.  Seems as though a lot of them think Wright is Auburn bound.  They are also very upset with him as he apparently went to the AU celebration after telling the Vol coaches he wasn't going.

Archived