Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

ellitor:

sorry guys today is my BDAY been a little out of the loop if you know what I mean. :party:

Happy Birthday!!   Today is my birthday, too!!!   ;D    I'll bet I'm older. 

WOW! It's MY birthday too! What a co-inky-dink!  :partey: I think it's Bird's too!  :wedance: Tomorrow is Golf's!  ;) We're all 3 at Chucky Cheeze AS WE SPEAK!  :thumbsup: Bird just got HIGH SCORE on "Chucky Ball" and Golf just got called up on stage to BREAK-DANCE with Chucky! HiLaRiOuS!!!  :laugh:

Hey!!  Look over here in the balls.  I'm in here!!!

You're in the balls! I'm not even going to touch that one, it would be too easy. :laugh:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ellitor:

sorry guys today is my BDAY been a little out of the loop if you know what I mean. :party:

Happy Birthday!!   Today is my birthday, too!!!   ;D    I'll bet I'm older. 

WOW! It's MY birthday too! What a co-inky-dink!  :partey: I think it's Bird's too!  :wedance: Tomorrow is Golf's!  ;) We're all 3 at Chucky Cheeze AS WE SPEAK!  :thumbsup: Bird just got HIGH SCORE on "Chucky Ball" and Golf just got called up on stage to BREAK-DANCE with Chucky! HiLaRiOuS!!!  :laugh:

Hey!!  Look over here in the balls.  I'm in here!!!

You're in the balls! I'm not even going to touch that one, it would be too easy. :laugh:

touch that I don't think so.

what a party!  Golf how are your hips? I could've sworn you broke both up on stage...Nice moves breakdance.gif

i think i saw his dentures pop out a second ago!!!!!

Auburn clears the air with gw mom...    http://fb.me/NJJwWZHi 

Per the Article...Auburn assistant Tracy Rocker visited Wednesday night and made strides in clearing the air with his mother, Wright said.

“It was just something that got blown out of proportion,” he said. “They’ve never been mad at each other. They just hadn’t agreed on some things. … So they talked about Christmas and just kind of hit it off again.”

Thank you for sharing TE.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little something that got me a tiny bit worried.....maybe nothing but it just got me thinking a little. Tennessee is behind us in his recruitment and scout or rivals did an interview and the main point was we still had the lead, but the gap was getting tighter. He made a play tonight and did the whole "crazy" motion that ut adopted. For some reason ut's players twirl their index fingers around their ears after a good play....no idea where it came from. But anyways, Gabe did that tonight but I can't remember when it was in the game. If u taped the game, u might be able to help me out

i could have sworn after Driskel scored a Touchdown he went up to him as if he was giving an interview with a microphone and before driskel could say anything he was like "enough about you lets talk about cam newton"

i laughed

fwiw

i could have sworn after Driskel scored a Touchdown he went up to him as if he was giving an interview with a microphone and before driskel could say anything he was like "enough about you lets talk about cam newton"

i laughed

fwiw

That's hilarious!  That's kinda how I felt watching those reporters in Glendale interviewing Lee Ziemba. 

Has anything changed with GW after his visit to Turdville?  New Rivals article said that he is not going to name a leader as of right now, that everyone is in the running.  Also, Gabe said his mom and mrs. Satan really hit it off when they visited their house.  He also added that he loves the new DL coach Rumph and him being a bammer coach now makes it double exciting for him.  I know I'm probably over reacting, but their is nothing to worry about here is it??  I think he was just telling bam what they wanted to hear, and getting the crap out of there. We shouldn't be worried right?

Anybody with a membership in Scout.com can read the entire article of his visit and how he felt about it. I don't have one.

I read the one on rivals, but it's contents have already been discussed here.  I still think we land Gabe Wright.

Have any of y'all heard about the FB incident between Gabe and some uga "fans"?  I don't follow players on FB but I read about the altercation on the dawg boards.  Apparently, some words were exchanged with Gabe finally declaring "F Georgia and good luck getting Crowell".  Seems legit as the poster who instigated the whole thing was getting called out by other uga fans that apparently have some common sense.  Gabe looks like a 100% lock now instead of 99%.  I hope it also pushes Crowell to AU instead of turdistan.

Facebook and Twitter could be the worst thing that has happened to college football in.....ever.

Can't see his wall but If you look at his profile picture he has an Auburn hat on and is standing with Thomas O'Reilly. I'll take that as a good sign.

Have any of y'all heard about the FB incident between Gabe and some uga "fans"?  I don't follow players on FB but I read about the altercation on the dawg boards.  Apparently, some words were exchanged with Gabe finally declaring "F Georgia and good luck getting Crowell".  Seems legit as the poster who instigated the whole thing was getting called out by other uga fans that apparently have some common sense.  Gabe looks like a 100% lock now instead of 99%.  I hope it also pushes Crowell to AU instead of turdistan.

Facebook and Twitter could be the worst thing that has happened to college football in.....ever.

Never heard this expression..........it's AUsome

Archived