Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

I was lurking on the OTHER orange's recruiting board.  Seems as though a lot of them think Wright is Auburn bound.  They are also very upset with him as he apparently went to the AU celebration after telling the Vol coaches he wasn't going.

Yeah, he was there with Erique Florence.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feldman on the SEC blog (ESPN) is saying Wright to TN ???  Wasn't he at the celebration?

He was there and he will sign with AU

:we:

I just read on espn that they were predicting Gabe to go to UT.  Have I missed something or are they just off base with there guess?

WDE!

I was on twitter during the down time and saw that several recruiting bloggers from Tennessee were claiming that Gabe was never at the celebration.  This is more than likely where BSPN is getting their info from.

I was on twitter during the down time and saw that several recruiting bloggers from Tennessee were claiming that Gabe was never at the celebration.  This is more than likely where BSPN is getting their info from.

Yeah well ST saw him there and another Mod talked to Gabe at the Celebration

ST wasn't there but I'm almost positive I saw him there

ST tweeted that he saw Gabe there so I assumed ST was there.

ST was working Saturday.  Wright was at the the Celebration of Auburn's 2010 National Championship!!!  (I like the sound of that!)  I saw him after the Tiger Walk and went over and shook his hand, said "War Eagle" and told him I sure would love to see him on the plains helping us win another crystal football.  He was definitely there.  The vols have apparently been in the moonshine too much, but what's new?!?

Uh, ST wasn't at the celebration. He was at the basketball game and might've seen him there but he was not at the celebration

That is weird because I got his tweet while I was working the celebration. And he and Chad Simmons tweeted back and forth about it...all before the basketball game...unless another Mod can tweet using the @Auburneagle handle.

Edit: Ok so one of ya'll must have told him Gabe was there and he tweeted it.

i'm almost positive there are pictures of wright at the celebration

Yeah, me and my friends took several. But I won't believe my lyin' eyes, if some UT fan site's mod says he wasn't there, he wasn't there

Trust me, I know ST irl. He would've been with me and Jackson-Sullivan and AUDomination and Rednilla. He had to work so he could be off for the national championship and so he could go to the senior bowl

Trust me, I know ST irl. He would've been with me and Jackson-Sullivan and AUDomination and Rednilla. He had to work so he could be off for the national championship and so he could go to the senior bowl

Don't forget me!!! :tease:

Idk what you're talking about  :dunno::tease::thumbsup:

Wasn't that Wright that was running along the student barricade with Kiehl before the celebration started,  waving the shakers?? 

If that was Wright (which I think someone on here said it was and I thought it looked like him) he looked ALL IN to me!

Idk what you're talking about  :dunno::tease::thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, you know, since you did that, I can't help but to point out that not only did you improperly place the pronoun, you also overused "and" instead of using commas to separate each one of us there...:tease:

Archived