Blake Schaffer

AUMASTERS

I go to church with Blake's grandfather and I know he is a walk-on linebacker

from Alex City but don't know much else about him. Does he have a chance

at earning any playing time? Does anyone have any information on him? Thanks.

Well, based solely on the fact that I'm unaware of who he is, I'd say that no, he probably will not be seeing the field on gamedays. Given that we have five returning scholarship players at linebacker (six including Bates) and four incoming freshmen from this previous year's class, I doubt there are any walkons who will get much action this year at linebacker...unless, of course, Wade Christopher decides that he wants to emerge from the shadows and let the rest of the world know what he can do! ;)

I'm just patiently waiting for another site to say something about this young man so I can rip the information off and bring it over here to our site.  Ya'll didn't know?  This is how we roll here at Auburn Eagle according to one particular poster who decided to grace us with his presence today.  Pffffffft!!!

I'm just patiently waiting for another site to say something about this young man so I can rip the information off and bring it over here to our site.  Ya'll didn't know?  This is how we roll here at Auburn Eagle according to one particular poster who decided to grace us with his presence today.  Pffffffft!!!

Oh yeah, don't you know that's EXACTLY how we do things...which is why pictures taken by our own ST were flashed all over the internet after the Under Armour All American Game and all.  :banghead:

Oh yeah, don't you know that's EXACTLY how we do things...which is why pictures taken by our own ST were flashed all over the internet after the Under Armour All American Game and all.  :banghead:

Hey!  I tried to take some pics myself but unfortunately I didn't know what I was doing and not a one of them turned out.   HAHA!  And fwiw, I didn't get much better when attempting it at the Senior Bowl.  I got a few pics of half of Tebow's mother's head if that counts.

Hey!  I tried to take some pics myself but unfortunately I didn't know what I was doing and not a one of them turned out.   HAHA!  And fwiw, I didn't get much better when attempting it at the Senior Bowl.  I got a few pics of half of Tebow's mother's head if that counts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No worries JS, I'm apparently not so great with a camera, either. I used to date a girl who minored in photography (goes well with architecture, I'm told), and when she started to walk me through how to use her camera...I mean, I'm not one of those who knows nothing more than point and click with a disposable, but my head was spinning!

No worries JS, I'm apparently not so great with a camera, either. I used to date a girl who minored in photography (goes well with architecture, I'm told), and when she started to walk me through how to use her camera...I mean, I'm not one of those who knows nothing more than point and click with a disposable, but my head was spinning!

I was the same way when ST was trying to guide me through a crash-course.  He apparently pretty well picked up everything Brandon taught him, though.

I was the same way when ST was trying to guide me through a crash-course.  He apparently pretty well picked up everything Brandon taught him, though.

Yeah, I was pretty impressed. I know I couldn't have done it...of course, now that I think about it, I could have gotten a stalkerish picture of Bo celebrating in the suite just down from me. Man I wanted to go shake his hand so badly!

Yeah, I was pretty impressed. I know I couldn't have done it...of course, now that I think about it, I could have gotten a stalkerish picture of Bo celebrating in the suite just down from me. Man I wanted to go shake his hand so badly!

HA!  I hear ya'.  Met Bo the other day at the baseball game.  Great guy!

Archived