FUNNIEST QUOTES FROM SEINFELD

Weegle777

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the size of Marcelino's bird. It looks like a dog with a glove on its head. Little Jerry is gonna get his clock cleaned

"My back is killing me."

"Of course, because of that wallet! You've got a filing cabinet under half of your ass."

George and Jerry in The Reverse Peephole

Mr Krueger...George, you see this picture. It was taken 10 years ago, and that mole is the same size now as it was then. I'm not too worried about it

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away."  - Jerry

Twix is the only candy with the cookie crunch

I now present to you, the candy lineup

The Swiss have an interesting army. Five hundred years without a war. Pretty impressive. Also pretty lucky for them. Ever see that little Swiss Army knife they have to fight with? Not much of a weapon there. Corkscrews. Bottle openers. "Come on, buddy, let's go. You get past me, the guy in back of me, he's got a spoon. Back off. I've got the toe clippers right here."

Why do they call it Ovalteen? The bottle is round, the lid is round, maybe they should call it Roundteen. Thats gold jerry, gold

Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there's no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door.

you're not throwing out those bottles are you they still have wholesale value we can cut our loses

Archived