FUNNIEST QUOTES FROM SEINFELD

Weegle777

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you mean The Andy Griffith Show. j/k My wife and I loved Seinfeld

That thread needs to be started also, GREAT SHOW.

I've discovered something better than conjigal (sp?) visit sex...fugitive sex

Or this...The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man sending back soup at a deli.....I reached in and pulled out the obstruction....Is that a titleist?  It was then that she realized I was not a marine biologist

"Is it a problem that I'm not religious?" "Not for me." "Why not?" "I'm not the one going to hell."

Puddy and Elaine

Hey George, the ocean called, they're running out of shrimp..Oh yeah? Well the jerk store called, they're running out of you

Mr. Lippman: It's come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in se**** inter****** on the desk in your office. Is that correct?

George Costanza: Who said that?

Mr. Lippman: She did.

George Costanza: [pause] Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorence on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

Mr. Lippman: You're fired!

George Costanza: Well, you didn't have to say it like that.

Little Jerry was born to cockfight

"Who's gonna turn down a junior mint? It's chocolate it's peppermint, it's delicious!"

"That's true..."

"It's very refreshing!"

Kramer to Jerry

Archived