Ronald McDonald

Want a Braves section?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Want a Braves section?

• Yes; just a braves section
    • No.
    • I want an "MLB" section
    • Yes because Westy does.

I voted 4 an MLB section simply because I would like a Braves/Bo Sox section. Don't really care about anything else. That would be nice but I'm guess improbable.

this begs the question if a MLB then why no NFL section?

Guerra Aguila - I just looked it up. Ha you'd think I'd have done that a while ago.

I voted NO, but if some one wants it and the Admins grant it so be it. I really do not care for any professional sports, but that is just one persons thoughts.

I voted NO, but if some one wants it and the Admins grant it so be it. I really do not care for any professional sports, but that is just one persons thoughts.

if you dont care then why vote no? haha  :dunno: oh well  :wareagle:

Guest Autiger88

I voted MLB cause I want a Boston Red Sox thread not just a Braves thread not a big braves fan here as you know I'm a Red Sox Fan :thumbsup:

Guest Autiger88

So I can find a buntch of people on here that would rather have an MLB section then just a Braves Section. :dunno:

So I can find a buntch of people on here that would rather have an MLB section then just a Braves Section. :dunno:

I would almost bet that there are at least half the amount of members on here that are Bo Sox fans as there are Bravos.

I would almost bet that there are at least half the amount of members on here that are Bo Sox fans as there are Bravos.

I wouldnt be surprised.

Guest Autiger88

I like your thinking AUFisherman btw like the name to. :bow:

and west I didn't even have to look they came without me even looking :tease:

I say let's just have a Pro Sports Board and we can talk about any pro sports there. 

Absotively Posilutely! Great idea a4e!

haha we should have a Braves section and then Jason Heyward section aside lol.. He's a beast!

If a Braves thread gets passed... It will only pave the way for other "Teams" to open up.

I could be wrong here... but majority of the fans so far want to see a Braves thread... I say we give them one.

If enough Yankees fans, Cubs, or Red Sox fans join or vote... then they should eventually get a thread as well.

Right now, the Braves are owning... to majority rule goes to the HOTLANTA Braves!

Archived