ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

what is it about the dang marlins and dan uggla.  we can never put those guys away.  whether they are tops in the division or battling the nationals for last, they always play the braves tough.

I'd hate to be a Marlins fan. They don't have too many fans plus its got to be demoralizing watching them on tv and seeing nothing but empty bleachers. It's not really their fault, but still... Hey golf any trade rumors you've heard? Anything about jeff francoeur possibly coming back?

No I don't see Jeff ever coming back to the Braves. Last I heard is the Mets trading him to the Royals. Which could start him on the merry go round of going from team to team for the next few years. Feel bad for him his such a great guy. The Braves aren't showing much interest for now in Cody Ross, according to MLB.com's Mark Bowman.

I hate playing the Marlins plus their lucky if 15,000 fans show

True that.  I guess they put 'Los Marlins' on their jerseys to appeal to 'other' markets in their area.  Personally gets on my nerves, but this isn't a political board....

Thanks golf. I didn't think we would have too much interest in him, I just heard that the Mets were looking to trade him. If it's true that we've cooled off on Ross, I don't see us making another trade. Dejesus is now off the board due to his injury and Wren doesn't want to give up what he would have to to get Corey Hart (which I agree with) and those are the only names I've heard tossed around. Last night the announcers were talking about a possible Ross for Adam Dunn, which I like, but I have a feeling that won't happen

i just dont understand looking to get ANOTHER outfielder, when if anything we are 1 heavy right now.  we have a very solid platoon in right with melky/heyward.  blanco/mclouth both do fine in center.  diaz and hinske platoon in left.  *sigh*  I dunno.  McClouth is starting to warm up a hair again.

Sorry I missed most of it Bravo Bro my internet went out. Why do the fish always play their best against us? I really can't stand Uggla but first let mclOUTh bat against Venters.