yall are gonna love this

Guest auburn warrior

Guest auburn warrior

tim tebow , greg mcelroy, mark ingram, and cam newton all 4 walk into a restauraunt, i'll have a salad and a cup of chili, since im going to the nfl, and im gonna be the cover athlete for ncaa football, tebow said,  we'll have 3 choclate cookies, and a glass of milk because we believe in santa clause, mcelroy and ingram said, ill have chicken, steak, lobster, salad, chili, a choclate cookie, and dr pepper  all for a $1, cam newton said,  how come you get so much for a $1 mcelroy and ingram asked, because im a auburn tigers and yall are something, newton replied, this is otrage mcelroy and ingram replied, tebow had no comment since he was in the restauraunt illegally

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who bought the underage guy the alcohol?

• 2 weeks later...

tim tebow , greg mcelroy, mark ingram, and cam newton all 4 walk into a restauraunt, i'll have a salad and a cup of chili, since im going to the nfl, and im gonna be the cover athlete for ncaa football, tebow said,  we'll have 3 choclate cookies, and a glass of milk because we believe in santa clause, mcelroy and ingram said, ill have chicken, steak, lobster, salad, chili, a choclate cookie, and dr pepper  all for a $1, cam newton said,  how come you get so much for a $1 mcelroy and ingram asked, because im a auburn tigers and yall are something, newton replied, this is otrage mcelroy and ingram replied, tebow had no comment since he was in the restauraunt illegally

Hey, I didn't get this. Can someone explain?

If corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made of?

;):party:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

I like peanut butter,

Can you roller blade? 

I love really good poetry like this.  :)

Archived