NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

That's no fun. I can talk into the clown's mouth, when I take the wife out, but I prefer to take her inside so she can enjoy the entire experience.

Edited by WarEagle10

My wife married me for my looks. She hit the jackpot. :cool:

Yeah, the Stank's are very beat up at the moment. They are actually treading water better than I thought they would. I must MUST get a quality start out of Kuroda tonight.

Edited by WarEagle10

Both are shocking. I am impressed with what the Stanks are doing, considering how beat up they are. Saw where you lost Nova now. If your guys can ever get healthy...............

It has been strange but somehow we get thru it. I mean our lineup of Gardner, Wells, Hafner, Youkilis and Overbay must scare the living daylights out of pitchers

thanks god for Cano

Can't win them all. :dunno: I am impressed with how well they are playing. Stunned actually. I thought they were a .500 club with all of the injuries they have. Girardi is a better manager than I have been giving him credit for.

• 2 weeks later...

What a game last night. Down 3-2 going to top of 9th score 1 then score 2 more top of 10th.. Won 6-4 over the O's. Big Mo with 17 saves and a ERA of 1.47. We now sand at 28-16. I know it can't keep going like this but I'm sure as hell enjoying it.

the two teams picked to finish 5th and 6th are 1st and 2nd,,,,,, Its going to be a long season. Rays playing better and the O's are going to be tough as well.