NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Mariano Rivera announces his retirement after the 2013 season. One of the best ever at his craft, closing.

Not a shock he is the best I ver saw

so you do know about the Imaginary Lover

I do know the song. Have heard people say the meaning of it is one thing or another. I do have my theory on the meaning.....hint...the saying "only in your dreams" comes to mind.

oh good lord if these lyrics don't explain your a lost cause...........

Imaginary lovers never disagree

They always care

They're always there when you need

Satisfaction guaranteed

Imaginary lover, imaginary lover

You're mine all the time

My imaginary lover

You're mine anytime

• 3 weeks later...

BoSox off to a good start....but can't imagine playing baseball in that weather tonight.

Golf, your silence is deafening. I am almost starting to feel bad for your guys. I think today is the day they get off the schneid.

Golf, your silence is deafening. I am almost starting to feel bad for your guys. I think today is the day they get off the schneid.

Hopefully but I think it will be rough this year but you never know................ like I said thru good and bad always a Yankee fan..........................

Now is the time to jump ship. Come over to the side of right and moral character. The good side. The home of the brave. The place where a good $12.95 all-you-can-eat buffet has steak and shrimp on it. Where the chocolate pudding is more chocolatey. Where the ladies are all 22, firm, fine, and fully packed. Come on over to the American way Golf!

You can just call me neckstradumbarse.

Looks like Jete's will be on the mend for quite a while longer. That organization is just snake bitten I tell you. (come on over to the good side Golf. We have room for one more)

Well who the hell would have thought the Red Suxs and Yankees would be leading the East.........................................................................For all you Yankee haters life suxs and then you die