Baseball jerseys

From the pictures, I see at least 3 different jerseys being worn by the AU baseball team - Orange, white and blue. What are they wearing as standard home and away jerseys? And, does anyone know where I can buy one - preferably white?

War Eagle

I've only seen the white for sale in just a couple stores. Believe it or not I have seen more stores in b'ham carry these than in AU. I know the AU store in the Galleria had some if you ever make it up to Hoover.

Thanks, J. I'm out of state/country. I am trying to find one from a store with online shopping. Thanks for the info.

War Eagle

Thanks, J. I'm out of state/country. I am trying to find one from a store with online shopping. Thanks for the info.

War Eagle

i may have a site for you. I will look and e-mail if it has what I think it does.

War Eagle

i may have a site for you. I will look and e-mail if it has what I think it does.

Sorry; that site just has high school and small colleges. Strange site.

I think we're trying to do what Oregon has done. Everytime you turn around, Oregon has another mix and match jerseys, pants and helmets. Seems like we have a lot of stuff to pick from.

Looking at your screen name I now understand what you mean about being out of town. Lol. But I did google "auburn baseball jersey" and the first thing that came up was www.Collegebaseballshop.com and they had the same white jersey I was talking about. I'm sure you can find others at other sites just by google but there's a start. War Eagle over there buddy. God Bless.

Thanks guys

J - that is the same White jersey i have else where as well. It's a nice jersey. I guess there won't be much demand for Auburn baseball jerseys until we tear through Omaha this year.

I was hoping to find the current. But this will do.

War Eagle all.

Archived